Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$135
  • Beachfront
US$68
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$111
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$86
Hotels.com
Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$95
Priceline
Adobe Hacienda Motel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
2 013
1 051
2 013
1 051
All reviewsconference centerlobby barbeautiful propertycorner suiteocean viewpool areabeach serviceself parkingbeach resortspring breakfamily vacationbeach chairssouth floridafort lauderdalepoolscuriosbalcony
74 - 79 of 4 384 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel overpriced. Beds are small. They placed 4 people in to two double bed room.Beside paying over $300/room, expect to spend extra 100 dollars every day for amenities. Parking- $37/day. Beach umbrella- $20/day. Resort fee-30/day. Beach cafe food terrible and expensive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank servicesinc
Daniela S, VIP Coordinator at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear serviceinc,

I highly appreciate you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Please know that all your comments and suggestions will be shared with our executive team for internal resolution. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Daniela S

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

3 days at this hotel and it was great, nice people, great bars and restaurants.. pool and beach very nice had a great stay.
I love the location your not too far from other restaurants/malls and bars..

Room Tip: ocean view with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Daniela S, VIP Coordinator at The Diplomat Beach Resort Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear pbruno33,

It is delightful to hear that your weekend getaway was spectacular and that our location and ambiance was perfect for you. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Valley parking is expensive but it was a nice hotel & very clean the front desk helped us out on are situation we had thanks .The pools were nice & clean . The rooms where clean . Great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Dear monicaB6059WI,

Thank you very much for choosing The Diplomat Beach Resort and for taking the time to share your experience with our TripAdvisor community. I highly appreciate your comments and I am very pleased to hear that we were able to assist you with all your needs. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was beautiful, clean and bright. The lobby had a modern feel and was open and airy. We enjoyed the location. Being away from the hectic boardwalks and beaches of Miami and Ft. Lauderdale was a huge plus for us. The room size was adequate and comfortable although not spectacular. The bed was very comfortable and views were nice.

The pools and beach were well kept and clean. We opted to visit the pool early in the day as we noticed it did get congested with families midday.

Most of the staff were friendly and welcoming. The drinks at the bars were delicious. There were multiple restaurants which resulted in enough options that you didn't have to venture out of the resort if you didn't want to. If I had to choose a bad meal, I would say the breakfast was overpriced and subpar. My bacon was burnt, sausage under cooked and toast was cold and hard. But no other meals disappointed us, great flavor, with lots of seafood which is what we expected from South Florida.

We plan to return again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Shari T,

I am very thankful for your detailed review, it is delightful to hear that everything from our location to our ambiance and service was perfect for you. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences that you encounter in regards to your breakfast, be confident that your comments will be shared with our executive team for internal resolution. I look forward to you return!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had some issues in the beginning such as extreme rudeness from the restaurants waitress, but the manager Wendy Lovera was very apologetic and made things right. She is a very sweet and professional employee. The two employees that went above and beyond during my vacation were kerven Codio and Loury in the beach area. I was very happy with them. I'm actually going there this weekend and can't wait to enjoy my stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jennifer D,

I am truly pleased to hear that your overall experience was fantastic and that our ambassadors were able to assist you with all of your needs in the best manner. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and for being a loyal guest. I look forward to your return this weekend!