“Excellent Service”
Review of Playa

Playa
Ranked #193 of 652 Restaurants in Hollywood
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Description: Playa is a poolside, beachfront Nuevo Latino concept, featuring food designed by chefs Sue Torres and Darren Carbone. Along with an extensive bar highlighting Rum and Tequila specialties, Playa redefines the resort's outdoor experience through perfectly executed tacos on house-made tortillas, an array of fresh salsas and guacamoles, and only fresh juice-based cocktails.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Enjoyed two very refreshing and creative cocktails at the Playa Beach Bar. The service was very friendly and prompt. The bar tender was patient with our questions and served up 2 beautiful specialty cocktails. While not cheap, we enjoyed our drinks overlooking the beautiful Atlantic surf and felt satisfied and relaxed. On another occasion during our trip I went to the bar and asked for a bucket of ice to keep my water cold while on the beach. My request was granted with a smile. I was appreciative.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We capped our weekend by having lunch at Playa restaurant right by the water. The guac appetizer w/ mango & chipotle chilies and the ahi tuna ceviche were delicious. Drunken Chicken tacos and Cuban sandwich were different than the typical fare in Miami, and even for us locals that are hard impress with food typically ordered, we found them outstanding. Loved the service too, thank you Virginia.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Limited options, but great service! Shame they don't offer fresh fruit juices. Also would be nice to be open later as an outdoor option for dining.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

We ate here twice during our stay at the Diplomat Beach Resort. Our 2 year old has severe food allergies, so we were very nervous about this, but the restaurant was extremely accommodating and helpful and took his allergies very seriously. The manager personally came to speak with us and go over every food item. He even knew which items had a "may contain" or a "made in a facility with" label. The next day he remembered us and ensured we were taken care of again. We were very impressed.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had another great time with Jorge, Marcela, Roxana made me that wonderful dream maker. Irving and Christian also took great care of me. I wish I had tried those wings on my first trip. They are absolutely delicious . Wonderful place to spend an afternoon.. I can't wait to go back .