“Great fun!”

Boxroom Escape Games
Ranked #1 of 16 Fun & Games in Hollywood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Boxroom Escape Games, a brand new unique entertainment venue in the heart of Downtown Hollywood, Florida offering technologically advanced Live Escape Rooms and Virtual Reality experiences! Surrounded by restaurants and clubs, Boxroom Escape Games is the perfect place to have a fun filled time with family, friends, and even co-workers. You have 60 minutes to solve puzzles and riddles while working as a team to unlock the mystery of the most immersive high-tech live escape rooms in South Florida. Your adventure awaits!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I really enjoyed the theme of the room and all of the lights and sound effects. It’s nice that rooms are private and you aren’t forced to play with strangers.

1  Thank s00nerferg
"parts"
"players"
"blast"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My friend, her 9 year old little girl and I came here for our first ever escape room! It was so much fun for all of us! The staff members were so wonderful putting my friend’s daughter’s mind at ease, because she was afraid it would be like a haunted house with things that try to scare you. It was truly a wonderful experience and it was the highlight of our weekend of fun touristy activities-and we did a lot!!!

Tip! They have rooms of various degrees of being a challenge. It’s best to make a reservation in advance and get the room of your choice. It’s really fun! We can’t wait to go again!

1  Thank Salsa4eva
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Hubby was skeptical but now wants to go back and try another room! The girl at the front desk was super nice and patient with my kids who were not listening to her instructions. Looking forward to going back.

1  Thank JRodMiami
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This was my first time here and it was a nice experience. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to try something new.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My family of 4 consist of two adults and two kids ages 12 and 10. We visited for father’s day and we played the missing treasure chest room. It was fun. We needed 2 clues but we made in out right at an hour mark. The staff was nice and the rooms and facilities were clean. The price was just a little higher than what I seen at other spots. But you get the room to yourself with 4 people where other places make you have 8 people or they group you with strangers. So it was worth the extra money. Like $20 more. Lastly they gave us free photos to take home. Who doesn’t love free photos :-)