“Family run place”

Gulfport Family Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 45 Restaurants in Gulfport
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They went out of their way to serve me a breakfast entree I ordered at dinner time. Would like to return to try the gyros & Greek salad. Cook & waitresses were very nice.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The staff is so friendly. We were in the area for 2 months and ate here several times. The server/owner was very friendly and enjoyed my husbands weird sense of humor. The portions are large, prices are fair and homemade soups...yum. The pea soup was delicious and the vegetable was a favorite of mine. It’s not a fancy place, but we recognized lots of regulars eat there. We will remember this restaurant when we return to the area next year.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite diners for breakfast whenever I'm in Gulfport (which is everyday 4 work purposes)But really enjoy the service and food, this morning i had a feta cheese, spinach and sausage omelette with a side of hash and rye toast (don't forget the hot sauce and strawberry jam).It was delicious (kudos to the chef) and I'm always satisfied

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

If you want a fantastic homemade breakfast for a great price this is the place to go! Their home fries are my favorite and I always ask for extra onions lol.

Thank Saint Petersbur... S
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This place has been here for decades. Inside is showing its age. But the food is super. The portions are enormous. Coffee is free flowing. Prices are low, low, low.