“Luxury Riverfront home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of LUXURY RIVERFRONT

Private dock,with electric, water and fish cleaning area
Front of home front porch area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Front of home
front porch area
Screened patio overlooking river
Kitchen with all state of the art appliances
sitting area off kitchen with view
living room
open living room dining, and kitchen all with view of river
dining room. Table has 2 extensions
Master bedroom
master bedroom with view of river
Master bath with shower, jacuzzi tub, 2 separate sinks,closet toilet and huge shower
master bath
Foyer
second bath
2nd bedroom with huge walk in closet
2nd bedroom
3rd bed/office with queen sofa bed. no bar, netting
3rd bed/office
cottage on same property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ron R
“Luxury Riverfront home”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great vacation home. Perfect for my pontoon boat. Amazing wild life right in the back yard.. Short boat ride to Springs .. Very relaxing atmosphere.. With amazing views.. People in the area are very nice and informative about the area .. Restaurants close by on the water and by car.. We definitely would stay again ...

Kev915K
Solon, Iowa
“A better stay could be accomplished”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

We rented this rental home for the first three months of 2016. The home and grounds were nice. We were made aware on our drive to Georgetown that there were cameras not only on the exterior but also on the interior of the home. The owners told us that they didn't view the interior cameras while guests were staying there. Upon arrival I covered the interior camera lenses. The outside cameras (mounted out of reach) made us and our guests feel uncomfortable knowing someone could be watching us. Early on during our inquiry process we were told that a son was staying in the cottage and would probably be gone by the time our rental period started. The cottage entrance was literally just steps from the rental homes' front door. Their son was there living with his young daughter during most of our stay. We felt that we had been badly deceived. We expected a certain amount of privacy with the long term rental but once we arrived there was virtually nothing we could do except go home or live with the problem. If the owners could guarantee that the interior cameras were removed, the exterior cameras could be disabled if a renter chose to disable them and there would be no one staying at the cottage, I would gladly recommend the property to a potential renter.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Apr 2016
WOW, I was surprised at this review. I meet the tenants about one month after their stay began and Mrs. K inquired about leasing again. Which of course made me think they were happy. I informed the tenants about the security system BEFORE they left when I gave them the door code. Mrs K's text said "Actually I like the idea of a camera being there while we are gone". The cameras are not supposed to be easily removed. That would defeat the purpose. This is FL. We are at least 40 minutes from any law enforcement agency. Most upscale homes in FL have cameras today. They are for security for us and any tenants. Actually I was not asked to remove them. The inside could be covered if they were uncomfortable with it.
It was understood from the beginning that the cottage did not go with the house. The front door of the cottage is exactly 61 foot (straight line) from the house front door. This is an acre property. The only way you can not see the cottage from the house is from the 2 and 3rd bedroom windows.
There was no deception whatsoever.
I am sorry they were so unhappy. Had they shared this with me I would not have hesitated to ask tripadvisor to refund their rent.
JoshBruce
Thomson, Georgia
“Gorgeous Home”
Reviewed 5 March 2016 for a stay in April 2014

My family stayed here for a week of relaxing and fishing. The house was gorgeous and the kitchen was fantastic it was a pleasure to prepare our food in such a luxuries kitchen. We loved the screened in porch you could open the doors between the living room and the porch and make it just one big open room. When we were not fishing we were on the porch relaxing, watching the wildlife and enjoying the view of the river. Our teens got bored because there is nothing for them to do there like in Panama City etc... My husband and I loved it and enjoyed the peace away from the hustle and bustle. Wasn't ready to leave and go back to reality at the end of our stay. I'm ready to return and enjoy this beautiful home, relax and fish. Joyce was a pleasure to work with in reserving the home paying our deposit etc... My husband and I look forward to returning.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Mar 2016
Thank you for the review. It seems like you were just there, not almost 2 years ago
Joyce
BHLH2015
Rochester, New York
“Lovely House on The St. Johns River”
Reviewed 10 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

As advertised, the House was modern and spacious. Excellent 180 degree view of the St. Johns river, with dock for sitting or boating. We used it as a base camp for day excursions to the National Forest and the Coast, about 30-60 minutes depending on destination. Lots of fishing activity in the area, although that's not why we were there. All in all a nice place to escape.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Fl
Reviewed 15 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing