Super 8 Ft Walton Beach
US$383
HolidayInn.com
US$266
US$249
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$276
US$365
US$319
US$342
GardenInn.com
US$332
US$434
All reviewsdog parkroom was cleanpet friendly propertyhot showerper nightking bedupon checkfort waltonconnierefrigeratorwhataburgerdestinbugshwybeachescondo
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I was driving from Destin to Mobile. Needed to stop. At first when I was told the rate of over $100 for a Super 8 I thought it was a little high. I was given a senior rate so I stayed. It is a older place. When I got into the room I saw why. It had a Jacuzzi in the room. Not sure if it was full or I was taken. Room was clean and there is a pool there. Soap but no shampoo. I found a IHOP to the right down the road and 1/2 mile. In the middle of the night a clanking sound was coming from the jacuzzi. I got up and ran water and it seemed to help. It went on for about 15 min then stopped. Told front desk in AM. Did not seem real interested. Breakfast was very continental. Juice,Cf and cereal.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Hotel needs major renovation. Room was clean and sheets and bed was clean. Bathroom counter top was pulled away from wall 2 inches. Toilet seat was broken. Carpet needs replaced. Door did not close right which made the room very noisy! The door jam was rusted out. Garbage truck came at 4:30am and dropped the dumpster which I’m sure woke the entire motel up. We chose this hotel based on price for a cheap place to sleep and shower knowing we would not be there much. Good location for that purpose only! If you want more pay more! With that said this Motel needs a major renovation even for this purpose. I’m not picky at all and expected it to be run down a little just not to the level it was. The house keeping staff did a great job! Ana did an exceptional job !

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018

It was a great stay.Will definitely be interested in staying again. Geat location to the beach and places to eat!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2018

It was bad enough to see roaches every day of our 5 day stay, but the chemicals that they used to clean were over powering. We did complain to the office and they said that they did have the pest control out to spray our room, but every night it was the same. Also a friend left her purse in the breakfast room and when she came back to get it, naturally it was gone. The ditz on the desk said a man picked it up and the woman sitting with him claimed it as hers. They took off in his truck - which the desk did not get his tag number or have to show his id even though he had paid in cash for the "night". We found out he lived just in Pensacola. At least the desk had his address and then the dummy came back the next day and the desk called the cops.

Room Tip: Definitely go somewhere else!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2017

The room next to ours was raided by the police. The ceiling was falling in in the bathroom, and in the 3 days we stayed it actually tore even more. Internet kept disconnecting and becoming unavailable. The whole room was covered in ants, mostly dead bit some we're still alive and even crawling on the pillows. Tubs were filthy and we had to go buy bleach before we used them. Staff was nice, however, and had no problems refunding us when we left Thursday morning instead of staying our full stay till Saturday.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple