9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$445
Hotels.comUS$447
FindHotelUS$447
CheapTicketsUS$447
Expedia.comUS$447
getaroom.comUS$655
Reviews (2 321)
2 321 results
All reviews rock slide free dvd rentals ocean view hot tub game room pools were nice fort walton an umbrella the room was nice off season balcony chairs beach movie tiki arcade destin
Selected filters
25 - 30 of 2 321 reviews
Reviewed 6 May 2021

The door man upgraded my pregnant wife and I twice while we were in limbo waiting for my wife to be far along enough to go to the hospital. Booked a kind bed ocean view ended up with a king bed suite and kitchen with ocean view at no extra charge. Truly thankful.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

I'm not one to normally leave a review but this calls for it. My boyfriend and I decided we wanted to a have romantic beach trip and stay in a suite with a balcony so we could just have some privacy at the beach. I reserved a king bed gulf front suite that included the kitchen. When we got to the room, I was immediately disappointed. Our view (while it did include the beach) was right smack in front of the pool (screaming children included) and the walkway to and from the beach! People could see into our room if we didn't have the curtains closed and who wants that when they get a suite with a balcony?! We ended up not even really using the balcony because people would just be staring straight at us. On top of that, our toilet didn't flush properly, the TV didn't work and we found german cockroaches in the bathroom (which we killed of course). We couldn't move rooms because there was nothing available. So disappointing when all we wanted was a romantic trip to the beach for some quiet alone time.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

I was to arrive and check in at 4:00 pm. I saw that I was going to arrive earlier than that and called to ask if I could check in earlier and was told that they did have a room ready and I would be able to take that one. I was very happy that they were able to acomodate my request. The property was well taken care of and room was clean and sanitary

Reviewed 4 May 2021

horrible from staff leaving my door open all day to anyone that would like to make there way into my room then we dealt with a overflowing toilet and took them almost 12 hours to fix it with nothing but the option of 50% my bill this was the worst experience I have had at a hotel. they really ruined our weekend trip that we drove 6 hours to come visit the famous crab island I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL AT ALL save your money and go elsewhere so you enjoy your vacation time....

Reviewed 1 May 2021

I love the Emerald Coast! The property is great, nice pool, great location. Some citizens were boom box loud and inconsiderate... but you'll have that. We enjoyed our short stay but greatly prefer the Wyndham Condo experience.