This was the absolute WORST hotel I have ever stayed in! The room was filthy. There were cigarette burns on the beds, painting chipping and peeling off the wall. The bathroom was disgusting! The tub looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in ages! My parents room which was “nonsmoking” was located right next to the employee lounge where everyone smoked, so their room smelled like smoke the whole time! I will NEVER stay here again!!!
I feel like because we booked with a3rd. party agent, they didn’t care. Couldn’t get my rewards points either.Put us on the Backside, Upstairs. You had to walk clear around the outside to get to your room. Didn’t feel security was up to par either. This won’t be on my stop again list. Maybe used to be nice but time has caught up with it