Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$301
Reviews (1 836)
1 836 results
1 070
1 070
All reviews cabana bar swizzle stick free breakfast beach chairs an older hotel an umbrella oceanfront room beautiful beach every morning beach vacation heated pool spring break ocean view off season beach side family vacation parking lot
Selected filters
45 - 50 of 1 836 reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2021

My family and I enjoyed our stay at beat Western Fort walton beach. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Kevin, who was extremely friendly and helpful. Most of the staff was exceptionally friendly. We had a great view of the ocean. The room was quiet, and we were able to rest. The room was clean, and we had no issues during our stay

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kevin Price, Sales at Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Family friendly hotels with direct beach access and clean rooms are highly sought after. We are always glad to provide the perfect backdrop for making new memories with loved ones. Thank you for your remarks on our exceptional staff and great views of the Gulf of Mexico. We hope you bring your family back for another restful vacation.

Reviewed 5 June 2021

Very clean room and comfy beds. Microwave and refrigerator nice also. Each room has umbrella and two chairs that are put on the beach each morning by 8:30 AM Nice breakfast provided each morning. All the staff we had contact with was very helpful and nice. Second time staying here and won't be last, looking forward to returning soon. Looking over the beach from out balcony was so nice.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kevin Price, Sales at Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Guests love a beachfront hotel with clean and comfy rooms. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Our helpful staff will be glad to know that you enjoyed our hospitality. We look forward to your next great vacation on the beach.

Reviewed 31 May 2021

I was happy about my stay at the hotel in every way. The price was competitive, the beach access was perfect, the complimentary hot breakfast was delicious, the complimentary beach chair and umbrella was very convenient, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kevin Price, Sales at Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Vacations are supposed to be easy. Direct beach access, complimentary beach chairs & umbrella and complimentary breakfast make for a hassle-free beach trip. Thank you for sharing your experience. Our accommodating staff will be glad to know that you were completely happy with your stay. We look forward to your next successful visit.

Reviewed 29 May 2021

This was a fantastic hotel. I was extremely surprised at the quality of the entire facility. The hotel was immaculate inside and out. We had pool / beach towels, two chairs and an umbrella included per room. Also a hot breakfast every morning grab and go style. Loved having a mini microwave and fridge in my room. Definitely consider staying here again. seafood restaurant and ice cream in walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Great restaurants and activities are within walking distance. We are so glad that you had fun at our clean beachfront hotel. Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you will return when you need a fantastic hotel on the directly on the beach.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

I reserved this hotel based on reviews and I'm a little at a loss as to why it has the top rating of Fort Walton hotels. A little disappointing for our first post Covid trip.

First of all, the staff was wonderful. Everyone we encountered was friendly, helpful and personable. They get an A+ for hiring the right people.

Second, the location was good and convenient to the beach. Loved that they provided the chairs and umbrella free for guests.

Third, we certainly appreciated the hot breakfast. I also liked having the grab & go bars and muffins available our last day. The ladies working there were great.

Where the hotel fell short in my opinion:

The general shape/condition of the rooms. Now, this first part is my fault - it has exterior corridors and I somehow missed that in the description. I prefer interior hallways. But besides that, the room is showing age - rust in the tub, rust around the light in the bathroom, and the HVAC unit is just plain loud.

The cleanliness of the room. Sorry to say, the entry floor (tile) was just nasty. It felt slick when we first walked in and I thought it might be due to some cleaning material sprayed. I don't think so. It didn't "dry" up so I wiped it down with a washcloth and it was completely filthy. The stickiness was gone when the yuck was gone. The carpet was also dirty as my (formerly) white socks would attest. I guess that comes with age. Also, the tiny lotion in the bathroom had less than one squirt in it. This meant to me that it was left over from the previous occupant. I don't mind not having toiletries but it made me wonder about the attention given to the clean-up/set-up of the room.

Finally, and this is just our observation - we did have a fair amount of noise from outside. We were on the 5th floor balcony, which overlooked the pool and beach. Wonderful view but we had a fair amount of night time noise travel up from the pool and bar areas (not to mention some from the parking lot on the other side - again, the exterior corridor thing). Not a huge deal and I'm sure would have added to the ambience for some people, but we were looking for a little more quiet experience.

As a side note and not in any way the hotel's "fault," but what's with the lack of a complete sidewalk going up to the pier area (about a mile or less away)? We had to cross over to the other side for a sidewalk and then back - it had rained and the high standing water wasn't conducive to walking in the grass in certain parts. Again, just an observation.

To end on a positive note, the bed was very comfortable and the TV had a nice selection.

All in all, we had a decent stay but it was not up to the expectation I had from other reviews.

Date of stay: May 2021
Kevin Price, Sales at Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Hassle-free beachfront hotels are perfect for easy-going travelers. Keen guests enjoy being well looked after by caring staff. Thank you for your warm comments on our A+ team members! Both your pros and cons are helpful to us as we strive to perfect the guest experience. We are optimistic about the opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next stay with us.