“Awesome rental!”
Breathtaking View From our Balcony !!
We are on Beautiful Okaloosa Island in Fort Walton.
Front of the Building.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Breathtaking View From our Balcony !!
We are on Beautiful Okaloosa Island in Fort Walton.
Front of the Building.
View from Dining Room to Living Room and Balcony
Sea Birds Galore All Day Long !!
Watch Porpoises feeding along the shoreline from our Balcony in the morning.
This Photo from a Boat
Seats 8 plus two counter Stools
View in to the Kitchen with entrance Hallway on the left.
Full Kitchen. All Appliances, Dishes and Cooking Utensils. Recently remodeled.
Blender for Frozen Drinks and Keurig Coffee Maker.
Full Size Coffee Maker on the other Counter.
new 40 inch Smart TV with Free NetFlix in 2 rooms.
Master Bathroom. Plenty of extra Towels.
Guest Bedroom with Queen bed, Has adjoining Bathroom.
Second Bathroom opens to Guest Bedroom and Hallway.
Laundry room has over sized Washer and Dryer.
Childrens Beach Toys on top shelf.
Smart TV with Free NetFlix in 2 rooms.
Play In our Heated Beach side Pool and Hot Tub !
The Emerald Coast as you cross the Bridge to Okaloosa Island
Covered Parking available to you.  No assigned places.
BBQ and Picnic area.  Three Grills available.
Just Steps to the Beach!
Our Beach is seldom Crowded.
Coffee on the Balcony at Sunrise !
Enjoy Solitude during the Winter. Special Monthly Rates
Another Breathtaking Sunset For Your Enjoyment
Another Beautiful Sunset from our Balcony !!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Wendi N
Kingsport
“Condo has a great location.”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The condo is in the perfect location. A little dated on some of the furnishings. I would have given it 4 stars, except, there was a storm and we had flooding in the master bedroom. My husband was up the whole first night keeping the entire place from being flooded. We could not reach anyone for assistance or information on what to do. When we were contacted the following day, I asked what would happen if we had to evacuate, and they said a refund would be issued, but no assistance in finding any place else to stay. We did receive a refund for the first day, but beware, if anything happens to the condo, you will have to find another place on your own. Some of the other condos are owned by companies and provided more resources for the renter.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
13 Jun 2017
First allow me to say thanks to Wendi & Family for their cooperation during this process...When I spoke with Wendi later in the week she said all was good and they were having a great time, she did not say anything about the condo being dated....I think if our potential guests will check our reviews you will see that we do our best to be fair and take care of them...I apologized for the first night that they were put in that situation...They had said that they cleaned up water for app. 3 hours and no more problems after that.... I reimbursed then for the entire first day....I felt that was fair...We have an emergency number to call throughout the complex and she had called that number but our association was lacking in getting back with her....She also called my cell but I was not available in the middle of the night due to haveing an emergency number throughout the complex...This has been addressed and I have been assured that it will never happen again...I don't know any owners that could offer another place to stay at that time of year and I am certain that not even a rental company could have offered that due to condos being booked for prime season....Again we apologize for any inconvenience our guests had but we do our best to be fair if anything does occur ....You can be assured that the chances of anything like this happening is very slim....We have owned condos for many years and this is the first time that we have had this type of situation....I would like to ad that a bran new roof has been installed to assure all our future guests that this will not happen again....A Big Thanks to all our past and future guests....
atm21693
Humboldt, Tennessee
“Awesome rental!”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a wonderful time in this beautiful, well stocked, comfortable condo. The view was unbelievable and I spent hours upon hours watching the ocean from the balcony, livingroom, kitchen and bedroom. The pool was comfortable and clean and the ocean/beach access was beyond convenient. The beach was beautiful with no crowds and I could easily leave the ocean and get to our room and back in a few minutes which was great for the kids. I can't wait to spend more time here in the future. Thanks for a great, relaxing week.
Sheral

13 May 2017
Happy to get this great review Sheral...We can't begin to tell folks how thankful we are that they appreciate our little piece of paradise...Our goal is to keep each renter coming back year after year...Thanks Larry & Di
Kimberann...
“Perfect”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

We've stayed in this condo twice now. Not one bad thing to say. Perfect location, perfect view, oceanfront, feet away from the beach, family oriented, close to everything.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

25 Oct 2016
Thanks Brittany for such a wonderful review....We try our best to accommodate and help give folks the best vacation and in your case a relaxing honeymoon that we possibly can...We look forward to hearing from you again soon...
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

4 Oct 2016
Thanks Kathy for the great review...Come back and see us anytime....We strive to keep our guests happy and comfortable and offer one of the finest direct beach front views on the Island...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing