3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$197
PricelineUS$192
Expedia.comUS$192
Trip.comUS$197
CheapTicketsUS$192
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located. It was updated with modern decor.

This hotel is filthy! The rooms were halfway cleaned and the beds had crumbs and stains all over them. There was a problem with a lack of staff. The front desk attendant left the office building to visit the rooms. I can understand them being short staffed because the whole area was short staffed. No on wants to work which is no fault of theirs. The staff they did have weren't friendly. The view from our room was of a strip club and a junky parking lot

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cameron W
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Booked through hotels.com. Arrived late due to flight change. Arrival was 5 a.m. with a 2 night booking which would leave essentially leaving us with what be staying one night. Went into first room and smelled so badly of smoke we asked for a different room. Second room smelled very badly of mildew. Air conditioner actually had mold on it and covered in visible dust and dirt. Bathroom was so dirty that sealed the deal not to stay there. When we told the front desk about the second room, his answer was sorry we have the rooms cleaned and he wasn't the manager. Contacted hotels.com who inturn contacted the hotel. They would only refund one night and considered one night a cancellation fee.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Bobby Patel, General Manager at Emerald Coast Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2020

We are sorry you were unhappy- we will work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 10 January 2020

What a horrible misrepresentation...
This place is a ABSOLUTE DUMP!
We arrived and had our c.c. charged before seeing the room and was told they were recently remodeled. What we saw was HORRIFIC...Bums partying in the lot(see pics)..Then I went back to cancel my reservation and the owner "Patel" told us we had to forfeit half our charges.(98.00).We didnt even walk in the room except to take pics!!!
THIS PLACE IS SO MISREPRESENTED...BEWARE..THE PICS ARENT EVEN CLOSE..No parking because of dumpsters and debris...carpet stuck to our shoes...smelled like a refuse container...terribly dirty...broken tiles and mold in tub...NEVER HAVE I SEEN SUCH A DUMP ACTUALLY BE IN BUSINESS...PLEASE SEE PICS....MR. PATEL..SEE YOU IN COURT!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Clutch C
emeraldcoastinn, Front Desk at Emerald Coast Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Reviewed 10 January 2020

A bit dated but that is expected at a budget motel. The staff is friendly and helpful. Everything about the room was fine. The breakfast is better than most but the addition of scrambled eggs would be nice. A view to the Gulf was a nice touch.

Room tip: The upper floors on one side provide views to the Gulf of Mexico
Date of stay: January 2020
emeraldcoastinn, Manager at Emerald Coast Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your stay at the Emerald Coast Inn & Suites. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 October 2019

I read many reviews of this place before booking my stay. Obviously I missed the bad ones. The phrase recently renovated, applies to the lobby NOT the rooms. I
Check in was easy and give. The key to my room. The ceiling had peeling paint/plaster? The room smelled. All the furniture looked beat. I went back to the desk and asked for a renovated room. I was then brought to one two doors down, the only plus was the paint was not peeling in this room. I took the room, first thing in the morning I asked how to get out of my reservation. I had to stay one more night. The only good thing I experienced was the staff, they were nice and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank kaerae1989
emeraldcoastinn, Manager at Emerald Coast Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Emerald Coast Inn & Suites. We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for letting us know about the issues you experienced, we will work hard to fix them. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are renovating our rooms this winter so we hope you give us another chance and come back to stay with us.