Open today: 09:00 - 16:30
Review Highlights
For tourists and locals

As a local, it took living here 8 years to go, but we were glad we finally made it! It’s definitely... read more

Reviewed yesterday
KariM5412
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
via mobile
Small place, but fun shows!

We enjoyed our time at Gulfarium and getting to see the sea lion show and dolphin show. The place... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mark B
via mobile

Reviews (1 286)
1 286 results
All reviews dolphin show sea lions sea world animal encounters dolphin experience small aquarium few hours pay extra little pricey snack bar fish gift shop rainy day couple of hours fun place whole family great place to visit
65 - 70 of 1 286 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Loved the dolphin and sea lion shows! Lots of different animals to see. Most everything is under a roof, even the walkways so you're shaded from the sun and rain.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We are a big aquarium/zoo family. We go to at least one on every vacation we take. We were all in agreement this was a great Marine Park. It was small but so well maintained and right on the beach. The animals are all extremely well taken care of and truly loved. We saw several of the zoo keepers kissing them and loving on them. We went on a later afternoon around 2pm and stayed until they closed. We were able to hop from one exhibit to another easily to see all the animal chats and the shows. Truly a must in the Destin/Fort Walton Area!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter did the royal swim with the dolphins. That was so worth the money we spent for her to do it. The smile on her face was priceless. I didnt mind spending the 55 for the pics they took of her. We didnt get to take pics. They won't let you. The only reason I gave a four was because each individual has to pay to get in if you aren't participating in an experience is very steep. We probably only spent about 30-45 minutes there after daughters swim. Overall, great time.

1  Thank Christine121376
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I did not care how much I paid I was wanting to do a few of the experiences and look at sharks and seals too. It is such a beautiful view being right on the beach. I did the stingrays and penguins. The penguins was worth every penny. I love penguins so much!! Everyone was super friendly. The price to get in and for the experiences does not seem too high considering how much it must cost to keep the place going. You can really see some of the exhibits could use some TLC. Some seem so small too.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

A very cool place! Our kids did the stingray snorkel and gator encounter and we all watched the dolphin and sea lion shows. It can get pretty expensive if you do the animal encounters so expect to spend a couple hundred dollars, but as much fun as the kids had it was worth it. Would definitely recommend!