Lowest prices for your stay
US$150
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$150
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Trip.com
US$131
Free cancellation until 21/10/03
WyndhamUS$150
Hotels.comUS$150
getaroom.comUS$158
All reviews dog walk area pet friendly hotel great stay yogurt free breakfast stayed nights easy access okaloosa island pets walton ft destin hallway
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021

Great hotel for the money this time of the year. Front desk staff was super helpful. We definitely recommend staying and hotel was close to a lot of eating and shopping places. Would stay again if we are in the area.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 April 2021

We enjoyed our suite we had there. I think room 202. Had a view of the street and the marina. The street got noisy at night but I slept through most of it.

The bed was very comfortable. A little high up but I dealt with it. Lol. We had a little living room and a tiny kitchen. You couldn’t cook anything though.

The pool was cold to me but I saw other people in it. Mainly kids.

There are good restaurants within walking distance. Some of the area was kind of iffish with abandoned buildings and a few homeless people. We didn’t have any problem though.

Very short drive to the beach.

Sack breakfast of granola bar and peach cup and water.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021

I LOVE their showers, love their beds, and it's a real convenient set up and location! I brought my pets to this one and it has a nice tract of land to walk them and also has a doggy waste station and a covered area there too.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2020

Great hotel an is in great Location for us rooms were clean and the staff was friendly had a great time easy to get to the shopping and had great restaurants nearby will try to stay there again in future

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2020

We stayed at an airbnb but we enjoyed the LaQuinta stay much better. I was able to check in early (which was a huge plus since I was stuck there in 105 degree heat with a dog) and I left my cooler on the sidewalk and they called me back to come get it... above and beyond!

Date of stay: August 2020