“Great condo”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Colemanfa...
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Overall was pretty good, except for the most important area...”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

The condo was in pretty good shape inside. Clean, spaced out. Nice appliances. We wished the kitchen would have had a pantry of some kind larger than what was available. One of the biggest reasons we choose a condo is for the balcony though. In the pictures, this balcony was huge and looked very welcoming. In person, it was no such thing. The floor of balcony was absolutely disgusting! I put my 14 month old down to crawl around while my family and I sat out there and when he sat up, he was COVERED in black dirt!! I had to immediately give him a bath. It also looked like someone brought a box of Toldeo Bend pine needles and dumped them onto the balcony. It was so odd. Then we looked up and there is a huge crack and hole in the ceiling of patio where birds were living!!! They would fly onto the balcony and up into the hole! Bird poop and feathers everywhere! This was very discouraging as our favorite part of beach vacation is enjoying the view from balcony but this was not possibly worrying about dirt and bird feces we would have over us. Also, there were cigarette butts and the chairs smelled of smoke on balcony as well. Big bummer! Will not be returning.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
23 Jun 2015
I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences and disappointments you encountered during your stay. While we cannot undo the events of the past, please be assured that we can and will take every action to preclude the re-occurrence of the kind of situation you experienced.

I sincerely apologize you found a birds nest on your balcony. I assure you this is not a common event here. I have spoken to our housekeepers about the importance of cleaning the balconies; we want you to be able to enjoy the beautiful views while you are here.

We do hope you will return so that we may extend the type of hospitality Wyndham Vacation Rentals is known for. Please contact me with any questions or other concerns you may have.

Phyllis Shanks, CAM
Area General Manager
Okaloosa Island
jackson tenn.
Reviewed 19 February 2009 for a stay in July 2008

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Night
Book Now
Talk to the Manager
1 8009949651
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing