All reviews hutchinson island small beach fishing pier front desk hot tub bars and restaurants tiki hut walking distance pool area pierce inlet clean rooms great place to stay short drive yogurt nice breakfast navy seal museum free breakfast
Reviewed 1 May 2017

There's a place to put your feet in the sand, a place to sit on the deck over the water, the pool and jacuzzi is recently renovated and the view is spectacular. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast bar was clean and well kept.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Everything was top
Of
The line. Nice employee. Very clean. Excellent breakfasts I am hard to please and I have zero complaints Beaches parks restaurants everything close by. The bed was very comfortable. Hallways clean. Felt very safe. I was really amazed

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna S
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Nice clean rooms. Nice little beach. Pool is small but right on the beach. Breakfast in the morning included.Lots of places to eat and drink on the island. .Nicest area in Ft Pierce. Will stay there again when I'm in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank R0nnee
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I have stayed at this location 3 or 4 times. We really enjoy Ft. Pierce and Hutchinson Island. Hotel is close to several great restaurants. Pool area overlooks the inland waterway and very relaxing to watch the sailing and power boats going up and down the waterway. Hotel is quiet, has docks for boaters, you can fish from the dock. On this stay we went to the Navy Seal Museum which was very interesting to see.

Room Tip: From almost all of the balconies you can see the water, they also have waterfront rooms
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roger A
Reviewed 18 April 2017

My 12 year old son and I decided to boat down from the Satellite Beach area with some friends for a fishing weekend. We hadn't stayed at the hotel before so we didn't know what to expect. We were greeted by the front desk staff and were quickly checked in. Our room was very nice and clean with a view of the inlet and the boat dock. My son really enjoyed the free wifi and easy connection. We met up with our other friends and did some exploring, everything we needed was within walking distance of the hotel, bait shop, ice, restaurants and convenience store. We enjoyed our time at the pool, which has a nice shade area and hot tub. We were able to fish in the inlet and went offshore. Plenty of fish were caught to include kingfish and Mahi Mahi. Our room was cleaned by a very nice lady who did an excellent job.
I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank frostdarren43
Karen M, General Manager at Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderfully detailed review! I'm so pleased to see that you had a great visit with us, and were able to take advantage of one of the favorite Fort Pierce past times. Fishing is one of the attractions to this area, and can be done 24 hours a day from our will let dock. We are within walking distance to many restaurants and lounges, as well as bait shop, bike rentals and a grocery store. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to the staff, and I'm happy that the housekeeper kept your room clean and up to our expectations. Thank you again, we look forward to having your family and friends come for a visit!