All reviews full kitchen weekend vacation small kitchenette place to stay have stayed here several times watch the boats convenience store other guests clean rooms pools lois fishing inlet piers bait jetty snook
Reviewed 22 October 2015

We were there for our 45th high school reunion and the committee said this was a good place to stay. They were right. Check in was quick and easy. The lady at check in was very nice and helpful. The room was big and clean. The bath room was clean. My wife need a hair dryer, went to front and they gave me a new one for the room. This is an older hotel that has been kept up and looks good. The pool was nice and clean. The one thing I did not like was the pillows. they were very thin. this hotel is near the ocean, but not far from town.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Lea C, General Manager at Dockside Inn & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Thank you for your review of our property and thank you for choosing the Dockside Inn.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Very comfortable small inn. Shared room with another couple and had plenty of space. I was a little concerned about the check-in process as we knew we would arrive after 7pm when the front office closes. Should NOT have been concerned because the security guard was on the spot less than a minute after I called and had us checked in and in our room in short order. Security was also very accommodating to our motorcycle parking needs. The only flaw with this inn was lack of towels in the room.....When you book a room for 4 adults I think you should have 4 towels in the room at least! All in all a very good place to stay and I definitely would return!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 September 2015

We stayed here and had the most comfortable stay. I booked a suite and for $125.00 was a deal. wWe had a fantastic view looking over the inlet and we enjoyed hours on the balcony watching boats coming in and out from sea. A thoroughly good time was had.

Room Tip: Room 120, Corner room with a great view.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Please please please read my whole post it only gets worse! To start off with the first room we stayed in (2nd floor ocean view) the air conditioner was broken! Took us 4 times and 3 voicemails to get ahold of anybody! They came to the room checked it out said it was fine and the lady said she was freezing in our room. We laughed because my husband works for a air condition place for a living and we clearly know that your air was not working we couldn't even touch each other in bed without sweating! Then they seen we had a puppy in the room with us (which they knew we had) but still placed us in that room. They said it was their fault and they wouldn't charge us the pet fee. Okay cool right? So we got the second night there.. In a different room! It was very nice actually much bigger and the a.c. Worked! We walked to the jetty had some drinks came back it's was very late about 3/4 a.m. didn't even think about looking at the sheets that night. Woke up and and seen the blood that was all over the top of our comforter. Not to be nasty but I know 100% I'm not on my period and he did not cut himself on anything. You can clearly see they were washed and stained on the comforter! They blamed us said we did it and walked away. They will not even give us the time of day to talk to us. We wanted to talk to the manager and they hung up the phone on us. Checked my bank account today found out they charged a extra 53$ to my account. Asked why they said because we had a dog in the second room we stayed in!! ONCE AGAIN they knew we had the puppy from the first room we stayed in! Why did they give us ANOTHER NON PET FRIENDLY ROOM!? Well needless to say they won't refund me that money either. They are very very very rude people. There's also little stuff about the hotel that needs worked on but just by those things right there I would NEVER tell my worst enemy to go there and we will definitely never be returning!

Stayed: September 2015
9  Thank Tysmommy921
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Had looked this place up and was told it was booked...great for us it wasnt... the pool and dock were great. the resturtant was very entertaining. The room had cooking stuff but no stove..this would of been helpful. Otherwise a very great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple