Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Great Birthday Experience!

We booked a half day fishing charter to celebrate my friends son's 12th birthday. Captain Mike took... read more

Reviewed today
852JimP
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Fun evening on the sea

I booked the dolphin and sunset cruise on a Sunday evening spur of the moment as it was such a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

Reviews (1 801)
1 801 results
1 611
1 611
All reviews captain gale dolphin tour shelling cruise fish great tour marine life beautiful sunset dolphins jumping different species highly recommend this tour next year laura wake mate birds shells boat
Selected filters
17 - 22 of 1 801 reviews
Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

My husband and I went for the third year in a row. We saw dolphin and birds and really just enjoyed the boat trip! We had captain Ty and he was very informative, I always learn a lot on this trip!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Can't say enough about Captain Mike. We had two autistic teenagers with us and he did an amazing job helping them. We caught plenty of fish... most were non-keepers and I think that bothered Mike. He does his best to move from spot to spot to try to find you the best fishing spots. Super nice guy who is calm and knows when to help and when to stand back. If you are looking for a back bay charter I highly recommend going with Captain Mike. I've gone with him twice and expect to go again.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 7 January 2021

We scheduled an early morning dolphin-sighting tour at last minute over the holidays and had a great time. Within the first 20 minutes, a couple of dolphins rode our wake out of the harbor. Additionally we saw several types of birds and fish. Our whole family thoroughly enjoyed the 3hr tour with Steve and Laura pointing out wildlife and land features. We also very much enjoyed the stop at a small island to look for shells or just enjoy the shore.

Also important to note: the boat seats up to 40 but there were only 12 people on our tour so there was plenty of room to socially distance.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

This tour operator managed a lot of people efficiently. My husband is wearing a walking cast and they immediately got him a wheel chair which was awesome. We enjoyed the airboat ride and saw 4 alligators in the water. We also some some beautiful birds. The alligator show afterward was great! We also got 2 free pictures of us holding a baby alligator to take home which was an unexpected added bonus. Having never been in the Everglades before, this was extra special for s. We're from Colorado.

Reviewed 29 December 2020

Overall great experience! Helpful, informative, and professional staff. Perfect amount of time with a toddler and infant. And we got to see dolphins!