“OMG RUM BUCKET!!!!!”

The Salty Crab Bar & Grill
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Description: The Salty Crab Bar & Grill is the newest restaurant to Ft. Myers Beach. With the best Happy Hour around, a beautiful view, and an amazing waitstaff, this is sure to become your new favorite place!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Just had a rub bucket at the salty crab, although they were out of the rum bucket bucket such a good drink. The bad was great and the service has to be the best on the beach. Thank you GINGER NINJA and team for a great start to the weekend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 758)

59 - 63 of 1 759 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This was the 1st time I was to Fort Myers. This place has the best food on the beach and I had an awesome waiter named the Ginger Ninja aka Carter. I would highly recommend this place and if I come back down I will definitely come back to this place

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The service was perfect each time we went there. Food was delicious and fresh. We are going to make it an effort to eat there every time we visit Fort Myers Beach.

1  Thank littledago
Reviewed 26 June 2018

My family and I went to the Salty Crab for dinner while on vacation in Fort Myers Beach. We had a party of 13 people and they were able to accommodate the entire party (even offering separate checks). It was an open air restaurant (with fans) and outdoor beach seating as well. Upon our arrival our table of 13 was already prepped. Maggie was our server and greeted us with a HUGE smile and hand shake! She was so helpful and patient to everyone at the table including the 5 kids ( 5 years and under). She offered suggestions of her favorite entrees as well as gave us the prices on the drink specials. Maggie went above and beyond for our table! Thank you so much Maggie! The food and drinks were fantastic. I ordered the New York Strip steak (I was the "Barry" of the group--If you watch the Goldberg's TV show you will understand that reference). The steak was absolutely delicious. Others at the table ordered the crab legs, fish tacos, chicken sandwich, hamburgers, pasta, etc. Everyone LOVED the food they ordered. The drinks were equally as delicious. Also, the prices were very reasonable. Finally, the bathrooms were clean, well stocked, dry, and fresh smelling (2 of the children at the table are potty training so clean bathrooms are essential). I would strongly recommend a visit to the Salty Crab Bar and Grill.

1  Thank Kimberly H
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had the caeser salad and the sirloin burger. Both delicious! We also had the rum bucket which was awesome too! The ginger ninja, our server was great too!

1  Thank Sam P