“Paradise- dream!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

oslo
“Paradise- dream!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked Airy Beach Apartment in Ft. Myers Beach, Florida for a vacation from June 30th – August 5th, 2014. As a single mom travelling from Oslo, Norway with two young children, I worried about travelling so far from home, and having a safe place for my boys. Also, I needed high-speed internet since I would be working some of the time I was there. The owners assured me all would be fine. When I arrived, the apartment was everything I had hoped for, airy, bright, and clean. Everything was furnished including beach chairs. The couch was a hide-a-bed for my boys, and we were very comfortable! The apartment is just steps to the beautiful beach. The owners were very accommodating to all my needs! It turned out to be very relaxing, and the best vacation my boys and I have ever had. I also want to say that the place is bigger than on the pictures.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mary Beth...
North Bay, New York
“Perfect for a beach getaway!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment has everything you need for the beach and to cook meals if you choose. Bikes are provided for exploring and a beach cart with chairs for a short walk to the beach. There is plenty of outdoor space, including a great deck where you can grill and relax. The location was perfect for us as we enjoy walking to the beach, bars and restaurants. Everything you can think of is within a 5 to 15 minute walk. The owners, Wils and David, are fantastic and will help with whatever you need to make your stay as stress-free as possible.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Access to beach.
Liked least: Having to leave.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
indianapolis
Reviewed 18 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing