“Worth the wait”

Sat, 05/15
20:00
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The best Seafood restaurant on Fort Myers Beach featuring outdoor dining and happy hour Monday - Friday from 2-5 with live acoustic music! Amazing food, spectacular service, and 26 TV's for all your family's sports fans!
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

We are here on Easter after trying to go to another restaurant that we didn’t realize was closed. We sat outside on a beautiful evening. My only complaint would be that the service was slow... our kids were done eating before my husband and I even got our food. But the manager noticed and was super nice about it all. After taking the first bite of my food I forgot all about the wait! I had the ginger lime shrimp and have to say it is one of the best meals I’ve ever had! My husband had the grouper tacos which were also delicious.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2 495)

28 - 32 of 2 495 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Their shrimp is to die for!! Jose took care of us and was awesome!! Can't wait to go back. Drinks, food, and service is 10/10. Thanks jose!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2021

So so so good!!! Went 2 days in a row that how good the service/food is. We had Brittney today and she was amazing. Definitely will be coming back for more!! Thanks brittney!!

Reviewed 4 April 2021

Had a party of 11 during Spring Break and got seated outside downstairs which was a great place where we could all sit together. Had a wonderful waitress Chelly!
Drinks, appetizers and meals all arrived timely despite the crowd. As always food was delicious!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Michele amazing, food excellent, first time bud sure enough not the last ,great place,yummy food ,have to have the Yucatan shrimp