Ways to Experience Fort Myers Beach
2 972
1 305
2 972
1 305
All reviews white sand warm water sand dollars spring break the north end restaurants and bars times square within walking distance estero blvd laid back fort myers water sports fishing pier live music traffic shells powder
125 - 130 of 4 957 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Lots of things to do for all ages. Go to the grocery store without leaving the beach. Good prices off season.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This beach to ME is better than any other beach I have been to, including Sanibel's beaches. There is more things to do and see on Fort Myers Beach.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful sunsets! The kids loved the beach even when there a lot of people it didn’t feel crowded. The sand is soft and white!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I had a beachfront room at my hotel I loved stepping out onto the beach it was like walking on a solid white floor so compact, it was kept pretty clean. The water temp was about 83 degrees or more each day I even went in the water which where we were you could go out pretty far sand only be waste deep. On our last night there the beach came alive so many shells, starfish sand dollars, so beautiful!

1  Thank queensfunds
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Been to Florida many times, but mostly on the east coast. This year we gave Fort Myers Beach a try and boy are we happy we did! What an amazing place. Unbelievable beach, small town feeling with Hawaii vibes. Friendly people and a sunset like nothing else. We will definitely come here again. Stayed at the Gulfview Manor, which I highly recommended if you're looking the rent an apartment.
Uber and local bus available. Publix and 7 eleven (with gas) available locally.
Many great restaurants.