“Great outdoor Bar and restaurant”
Review of Pinchers

Pinchers
Price range: US$0 - US$29
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went there twice for lunch during our recent stay. Get the fish sandwich. It's HUGE! Salads are fresh and the beer is cold. It's located behind the Wyvern Hotel on Estero Blvd.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 245)

6 - 10 of 1 245 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The black grouper was amazing! The kids ate free from the kids menu with each adult purchase. A great place to eat with kids.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here one day after visiting the beach. Though the inside was nice, they didn't make me feel too grungy to sit in their restaurant, and they were happy to seat me next to the windows where we had a great view of the water and boats. The food was really good. I would highly recommend the fish tacos.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were staying here so since the storm had blown in we went down for dinner. Both of our fish were over cooked which surprised us since they are supposed to have the freshest fish. The server wasn't so great about it but the manager came right over and had both redone. The table we were at we could see in the kitchen and the servers were eating the French fries out the large silver bowl they were putting on people's plates. Since I had ordered the fresh cut fries I was not impressed with what I could see in that kitchen. Needless to say storm or not we went elsewhere the next night. Very disappointing since we LOVED the food out in the Tiki Bar

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Kids eat free was an enticement, but the service , friendly staff, very good fresh seafood made my day.

Daughter had crab cakes and grilled shrimp (she raved about crab cakes!); wife had fried shrimp platter which was lightly battered, and I had the grouper platter— all good. Grandson had cheeseburger and mac & cheese.

Pincers is moderately priced when compared to other similar restaurants in the area. I recommend this without reservation.