“Great waitress”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My husband and I went for our evening meal and we really enjoyed it. The waitress was great - very friendly and offered choices of beer/lager to my husband. I had the sliders and he had the chilli beef in a taco basket. Both were tasty. The waitress thought our fries 'looked a bit scrawny' and fetched out a new bowl :-) Live entertainment was provided by a singer who was good. Would go back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2 020)

72 - 76 of 2 020 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Waitress was OK, but the FOOD was NOT!!!
I can't believe how packed this place was for such mediocre food and overall service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and myself had a meal there last night and it was the poorest service I believe I have ever had. We were seated and waited 10 minutes for a waitress to stop by. As soon as she got to our table she complained about how busy she was and she wasn't happy. Service went down hill from there. She disappeared after our drink order and we had to stop the guy waiting table next to us to get our drinks. She finally showed back up and didn't have our drinks and asked us where we got our drinks. Damn. We were their over a hour and half just to eat. Took forever to get our food. But food wasn't bad. No tip for this lady as the waiter doing the tables next to us tried doing most her work. Won't go back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Bar High stool and tables were sticky, had the Mango Meltdown for my drink more like a slurpee was not impressed, my husband had the Captain Rummer which was very tasty we had the Boom Boom shrimp very good and the quesadias good as well, Leah was our waitress she was very efficient.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The food, service, and facility was amazing! The Cajon pasta was delicious and so was the fish trio.