“Loved it!”

Ranked #51 of 929 Restaurants in Fort Myers
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: GET MORE! That's our motto. fibrre (pronounced fiber) Aims to educate and provide food that is well balanced, fibrous and nutritionally dense. A place where those seeking to transition to or maintain a healthy diet can eat and encourage one another. Most Americans do not eat the minimum daily recommended fiber intake of 25g. Which must come from foods and not supplements. At fibrre you can meet your minimum in one meal. We provide food that is all natural, organic, unrefined and unadulterated. Food that aids in disease prevention and is a great source for your daily macro-nutrients. The standard American diet can cause a long list of diseases. So we have taken your favorite foods and made them healthy. Get all the natural and soluble fiber needed in our handmade delicious burgers, wraps, salads or smoothies. Our food is flavorful, provides energy, boost metabolisms to aid in weight loss and maintenance. Our flavors are due to our belief that it is better to use high quality ingredients, natural herbs, spices, homemade rubs and marinades. We believe in HONEST FOOD, and that guides how we run our business. Everything made with your health in mind.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Outstanding food! I had the Montego Falafel Wrap with sweet potatoes and it was delicious. The place is really small but extremely clean, I loved the music that was playing!!!!
Keep it up you guys have a great combination going on. Fifteen minutes wait but it was well worth it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve placed pick up orders online twice and arrive 20 minutes after ordering and the orders haven’t been ready both times. We were told to wait another 10
Minutes which turned into 15. The food is delicious. The lemonade is delicious! I think that since they are new they don’t have a good system down yet. They didn’t look online to see our online order until we arrived. Defeats the purpose of online ordering especially with a tight lunch break!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Delicious burgers and wraps. Sweet potato fries are steamed, so were a bit soggy, but still very tasty. Staff was friendly. It did take a while for the meal, but fortunately we were the only ones there. Loud christian music was a bit annoying, but otherwise great experience.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at Fibrre's. It is a small restaurant but does have a small outside dining area. It takes a minute to figure out the menu. We each had a wrap with the side salad which was very tasty. The Salmon was very good and all of the veggies were fresh and crisp. I had the Passion tea which was very refreshing. The only downside to the whole experience was the length of time we waited to get our food. It looked like there were only two people working. So if you're in a hurry I would suggest calling ahead that way by the time you arrive your order might be ready. But if you are vegetarian or vegan I would highly recommend Fibrre.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Small eatery on colonial. Extremely quaint and Spartan. The food was outstanding, hands down one of the best vegan burgers and fries I've ever tasted. The black bean burgers is really good with the sweet potato fries. Service was a little slow but we'll worth the wait. Only issue is that I know eating fresh and healthy is more expensive, which I have no problem with, it's a very expensive burger and fries. Cost here is a turnoff. I would eat at this place a couple times a week but two burgers , fries and a couple drinks runs over forty dollars! Two people can go to a decent restaurant and get a healthy meal and good service for what it costs to eat here. If they lowered their prices a little this place would be the go to vegan fast food restaurant in the area. As is it's a healthy treat once in a while. Great food though.