Review Highlights

from US$36,57
from US$60,00
from US$270,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020

This was the biggest farmers market I have gone to. There were a couple live entertainers. A good selection of food vendors. The produce look fresh and a lot was organic,

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 28 January 2020

Wow! Wednesday at Lakes Park I had the most amazing experience learning about Holistic French skin care from Lisa V., the formulator. She is so knowledgeable about her products! I purchased the “speechless” treatment balm and I’m loving it so far. highly recommend visiting her booth for a free sample!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Open from 9 am - 1 pm during the winter season, this is a very good farmer's market with a nice variety of vendor products. In addition to the usual fresh fruits and vegetables, there is excellent German food (schnitzel, brats, sauerbraten, spaetzel, etc.), candles, flowers, high quality Italian olive oil and balsamic vinegar, a French bakery with breads and sweets, home made cakes by the slice, Wisconsin cheeses, a few too many CBD oil vendors, hats, cofee and teas vendors, smoothies, and a good variety of prepared foods for breakfast or lunch.

Parking is usually crowded so going early or late may be the best bet. There is also a vendor making balloon animals for kids and occasionally some musician either singing or playing the guitar.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 20 February 2019 via mobile

There is so much to see at this market!! Give yourself at least an hour to take it all in. I bought some amazing glaze/dipping sauce from Shey’s beach grills sauces! I think it’s called “drunken life guard” & “sand in my toes”! They’re so yummy!
I also got three awesome skin care products, they’re from the French Skin care lady named Lisa, it’s called “German Chamomile” it has made my skin look fantastic!!
Also bought bagels from “New York Bagels” they’re TO DIE FOR!! So fresh and such good ingredients.
it’s such a great market overall with awesome vendors and people.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Such a beautiful outdoor market! I found the most incredible authentic French skincare and perfume from Lisa V. I bought Christmas gifts for my sisters and received a free watermelon green tea for my purchase. My kids LOVE the watermelon tea!

There were so many friendly vendors at this market and my kids had so much fun, I will definitely return every Wednesday.

Date of experience: October 2018