“Yoga ”
Review of Come To Life Yoga

Come To Life Yoga
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been looking for a yoga class for a while, I knew I wanted a studio that will focus on relaxing and reducing stress.
Come to Life Yoga was the answer!
I started almost 5 months ago, since then I have been able to cope with stress, relieve the pain in my back and shoulders, stretched my body the way I never though possible and achieve overall a healthy body from the inside out. I will highly recommend this class to anyone.
So glad I found it, I am finally able to see the changes I wanted to see in my body. Straight back was my concern as I am getting older and work with a computer most of the day- update on my back?- No more stiffness, shoulder pain is almost gone, my neck is not sore!

1  Thank Rosa C

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never done yoga in my life. I have just now completed my 6 class and I feel like a complete different woman. I suffer from anxiety & depression. My first five classes I did within 2 weeks I stopped going for a week and my life went down hill. I will never do that mistake again I now know that I need yoga in my life at least once a week if it wasn't for Kimberly and come to life yoga! I don't know where I would be! This is the best thing I've ever done!!! I highly recommend come to life yoga! Namaste

1  Thank Georgiana W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Kimberly is an amazing instructor with obvious love for helping others through yoga & meditation. Location is perfectly situated at a major international off McGregor Blvd. Kim offers many different yoga classes and retreats.

1  Thank Kristy N
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been going to Come To Life Yoga Studio since the end of February. The very first day that I walked into the studio I was overcome with an immense amount of positive energy. I felt so safe! Kim greeted me and her smile was in her eyes as well as her face. Since the first time, I go religiously every Friday night at 6pm. Kim has become such a good friend of mine, as well as a mentor! She has the most positive outlook on life and I adore her!! There are no mirrors in the studio and I love this aspect of it because instead of starting at yourself and criticizing yourself, or watching others, you can really focus on the yoga and just get into it. I recommend to every one that I know to come to this studio!!

1  Thank Alexandria H
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

2 months of yoga with CometoLifeYoga and Kimberly has absolutly changed my life my mind my body insideout!! 2 Months ago i didnt want to exercise , i felt like crap but i knew i had to fix Me because my body hurt all the time i had Zero energy and i felt like i was 90 years old(I'm 49). And was only doing what i had to do and that was wearing me out literally. So I searched yoga and places around..my friend told me to gonto CometoLifeYoga because in 2 months it had changed her life drastically insideout. So I said..What the heck and went to a class..I loved the class so much I joined unlimited 1month..I go to Yoga as much as my schedule lets me..in 2 weeks my mental clarity was back..no brain fog..I can bend over..my energy level has Skyrocketed I find myself cleaning out closets..drawers.. This week i powerwashed my lanai and that would have never happened previous to yoga. Before I started yoga I was also having a menopausal issue called Vaginal Atrophy which is intense dryness and pain if your even touching me there.. This happens to some women thru menopause and the vaginal walls dry up..not FUN....but basically its your chakra that is all out of whack..I literally could NOT have sex..and my husband was going bannanas.. It was 1 month of yoga and sex with zero pain..My husband says go to Yoga woman!! I am walking faster..i am doing more in my house..I want to do things... My whole body is tighter and my strength is back before i had zero upperbody strength..I have no anxiety or depresssion or mood swings they are totally gone..I am eating healthy..My sugar cravings are GONE..I am doing yoga at home wen I cant get to class..its in my soul I have such a different way of thinking and just going about my life its like I got my life Back ..I am no longer just existing..Im living again..Yoga at ComeToLifeYoga is My MEDICINE!!! GET YOUR LIFE BACK!!!!

1  Thank Christie S