β€œYoga ”
Review of Come To Life Yoga

Come To Life Yoga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Come to life through your mind, body and soul. Yoga sessions are a combination of flow/fitness yoga for all levels. Events and workshops are listed on the face book page Come To Life Yoga.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have been looking for a yoga class for a while, I knew I wanted a studio that will focus on relaxing and reducing stress.
Come to Life Yoga was the answer!
I started almost 5 months ago, since then I have been able to cope with stress, relieve the pain in my back and shoulders, stretched my body the way I never though possible and achieve overall a healthy body from the inside out. I will highly recommend this class to anyone.
So glad I found it, I am finally able to see the changes I wanted to see in my body. Straight back was my concern as I am getting older and work with a computer most of the day- update on my back?- No more stiffness, shoulder pain is almost gone, my neck is not sore!

1  Thank Rosa C

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I have never done yoga in my life. I have just now completed my 6 class and I feel like a complete different woman. I suffer from anxiety & depression. My first five classes I did within 2 weeks I stopped going for a week and my life went down hill. I will never do that mistake again I now know that I need yoga in my life at least once a week if it wasn't for Kimberly and come to life yoga! I don't know where I would be! This is the best thing I've ever done!!! I highly recommend come to life yoga! Namaste

1  Thank Georgiana W
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Kimberly is an amazing instructor with obvious love for helping others through yoga & meditation. Location is perfectly situated at a major international off McGregor Blvd. Kim offers many different yoga classes and retreats.

1  Thank Kristy N
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Come To Life Yoga Studio since the end of February. The very first day that I walked into the studio I was overcome with an immense amount of positive energy. I felt so safe! Kim greeted me and her smile was in her eyes as well as her face. Since the first time, I go religiously every Friday night at 6pm. Kim has become such a good friend of mine, as well as a mentor! She has the most positive outlook on life and I adore her!! There are no mirrors in the studio and I love this aspect of it because instead of starting at yourself and criticizing yourself, or watching others, you can really focus on the yoga and just get into it. I recommend to every one that I know to come to this studio!!

1  Thank Alexandria H