Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
View deal
Travelocity
US$120
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$120
FindHotelUS$134
All reviews baked potato free breakfast and dinner free popcorn great hotel evening buffet adult beverages breakfast and happy hour lobby area would definitely stay here again upgraded to a suite hot tub comfortable beds family vacation shower head nice breakfast shopping and restaurants common areas
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2021

I had never heard of this hotel brand before. It is my hands down all time favorite. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. The room was spacious and clean and both the breakfast and 5 pm food offerings were spot on. We could not have asked for a better experience. They even offered 3 free alcoholic beverages during our stay.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

Having not known of this Hotel Chain, we tripped into an excellent discovery, find and were greeted/sustained by a phenomenal experience. The hotel presented with a staff that was the essence of hospitality from check-in to check-out, front desk agents, kitchen staff, managers and all. One could tell the guests were their priority They made everyone feel welcome. Beautiful environment, spacious rooms, cleanliness, updated bedside outlets to insure ease of device charging and much more. Great Breakfast choices, dinner social hour with drinks and friendly atmosphere. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants, stores and much more all within walking distance or a few miles in proximity. This was one of my most rewarding and memorable hotel experiences and I will definitely stay here again when I'm in the area. I even want to explore the other locations for this hotel chain. Thank You Drury.

Reviewed 26 June 2021

We booked this hotel because of the great reviews on Trip Advisor, comments including the staff, cleanliness of the rooms, attention to COVID-19. And, the breakfast and evening reception.
Well, everything was just as reviewed. Our check-in was smooth and early, and the room was lovely. We were at 2 other hotels that week that had breakfast served by staff because of COVID, but this hotel was cautious but open. We could self-serve at the many stations, and the food both at breakfast and the afternoon reception was excellent and plentiful. The evening drinks include a ‘card’ that they check off as they serve you the three drinks. The options available were very appreciated and enjoyed. We had our last one out by the pool.

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

I had never stayed in this Hotel chain I decided to give it a try and I was glad I did . First hotel that workers are cross train in different departments, maybe more hotels should do it . Nice to see where workers looks out for each other , even goes Management they aren’t afraid to pitch in. Every person I came in contact with made u feel welcome. If I’m back in the Fort Myers area I will definitely return. Thank you Peter P

Room tip: I had a room facing the intestate never heard the noise.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lvestotravel
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

On Friday, 11 June 2021, I work in the customer service industry and I needed a one day get away and I found it. My overnight stay at the Drury Inn and Suites near Ft.Myers, FL Airport.
I gave a 5 Star because they go the extra mile to correct any concern that I had. Plus,
Drury Inns and Suites are the only Mid Level Hotel Brand that has won the J. P. Powers Award for the last 16 years in a row. Outstanding, there was no 4.5 Rating, so this hotel stands out from the other local Hilton Hampton Inn, or others. Staff, my room with great bed and comfortable pillows, recreational and gym that I have try next visit, most of all, my favorite the complete, self service and free breakfast. I had fresh eggs, yogert, cereal, and coffee. Just a great deal with this breakfast meal. Thank you to my Breakfast Host, Sandra, my Housekeeper, and rest of the great staff; Michael, Front Desk Guest Services Day Time, Scott Nite Mgr, and Don Guest and Van driver. And GM Hitt who I hope to meet next visit. Please support this Brand of Family Owned Hotels because I know you do not get the J. P. Powers Award 16 years in a row if your not doing something right. I hope my review helps travels as we all come out of this Covid 19 Mess. Sincerely yours,
Seichi/Steven Manuel Perez, MA
Midnight Lobby Attendent and Door person in Palm Beach, FL and J. P. Powers Hotels Customer Service, Former Hilton Hampton Inns of PBG, FL 1992 - 93

Trip type: Travelled solo