US$101
US$105
US$82
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$140
US$111
Hotels.com
Reviews (1 209)
1 209 results
All reviewsfront deskgulf coast mallhome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbeer and winefull size refrigeratorfort myers airporta great place to stayliving roomfree shuttlethe entire staffshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastthe general managerexcellent stayshopping and restaurantsbusiness center
7 - 12 of 1 209 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had an unpleasant at a sister hotel in March of this year so I was a little hesitant when I booked this hotel. This hotel did not disappoint and definitely changed my opinion of the Hilton brand. The front desk was friendly and courteous. The happy hour social even had burgers and sandwiches. A lifesaver since we got in later than planned. The breakfast catered to many taste buds. Waffle makers, bacon and eggs, fresh fruit, bagels, coffee. You name it. For an average of $95/per night, the suite was like a mini apartment. It had everything I could think of for a week stay to get my son situated at the local college. This will be my hotel when I bring him back each year.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
3  Thank shicks0107
Jay F, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

This is an excellent review, Thank you for the kind words and recommendations. I am happy to hear that we changed your outlook on the Hilton brand, we appreciate your loyalty and we strive for excellence.

Wishing your son the best at FGCU, we will be here to welcome you all back when you're ready to visit.

Go EAGLES!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The location of this hotel is so convenient to restaurants and shopping. The front desk lady was very nice. The concerns I had was a straw was left under the end table which made me question how well the room was cleaned. Unfortunately our room faced the Coke building and we heard trucks leaving especially around 4am. A truck would leave every 2-3 minutes so it made it very difficult to sleep. Also when the toilet was flushed, water would come up out of the toilet. I had to remember to put the lid down before I flushed. Another positive is the room was large and we had plenty of room to spread out. I would consider staying here again if I was on the other side of the hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tigerlilly37

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate you staying with us. I am so sorry that you experienced a stay that was not up to our normal standards and that your room was not cleaned properly upon arrival. While I am pleased that our team jumped into action to correct the problems there is no excuse for it not being perfect. Feel free to reach me directly so that I can make it right 100%. We hope to have another opportunity to make your next stay great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Breakfast Rafael & Maria Working together to success costumer satisfactions. Many thanks!!

Nice interaction with the costumer attentions every single day.

So general service is amazing my family says that service above expectations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank josecruz46
Debbie C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Wow!

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment our team! We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your return to your "Home away from Home".

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was very clean. The complimentary breakfast was one of the largest one's we've experienced. Very nice to have a kitchenette in the room. The location was great as it was across from a mall and had a large selection of restaurants close.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
3  Thank Trina O
Debbie C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers Airport / FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Trina O.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to share your recent experience.

I am so glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet, along with our roomy suites.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I travel in the area often for business and chose Homewood because of the price point. I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was attentive, very polite, informed me of the functions offered and asked if I had a floor preference for my room. After an hour I received a call from the desk to see if the room met my expectations, which it did. The king suite was more than enough for a single traveler, could have had 3 in there with no problem. If you need to work remote plenty of space for that too. Later that evening the TV decided to become possessed and not play nice. A simple call to the desk and Brian from Maintenance was at the door to help. A little trouble shooting and we were back to normal viewing within 10 mins. In the morning I was greeted by Maria and Rafael who hosted the breakfast. Maria reminded me so much of my abuela. Lots of restaurant options nearby. I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Dave M

1st Time, and hopefully not the LAST! :-)

It sounds like we may have exceeded your expectations on this trip to Fort Myers! I am so glad to hear of the details of your recent stay. Thank you so much for complimenting a few of our team members! Bryan, Rafael and Maria have been with us for several years, and they really do lead the passion of hospitality.

We look forward to serving you again!

Safe Travels.