US$89
US$83
RodewayInn
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$120
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$181
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$123
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$111
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$305
US$278
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$138
US$123
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$219
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$219
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$245
1 229
1 417
1 229
1 417
All reviewsacross the streetwater taxiwarm cookiesconvenience storepartial ocean vieweasy access to the beachpool barlauderdale beachan older hotelfitness centerrestaurants and shopslas olasocean frontspring breakpre cruisecruise portft
32 - 37 of 4 356 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel overall was a good night stay, we paid to be bumped up to the water view main tower. The bed was very comfy also love the assist closing dressers. I did receive a Hilton stay but no points because we didn’t book directly through the hotel, that’s a problem that needs to be addressed with these third party companies claiming to be the hotel. The parking situation is one that bothers me. You pay for the hotel and add on the parking . I must admit that I can see it being abused for those with boats. It’s with in walking distance to some good restaurants.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jeffrey K, General Manager at Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach - a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bigchef91,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your candid feedback with our hotel, via TripAdvisor. I thank you for sharing your frustrations with our parking and third party booking policies, based on your feedback we will revisit these areas, and see what we may improve moving forward. On the other hand, I also want to express my gratitude to you for sharing the positive experiences you had as well. We would love to welcome you back for a VIP experience, please email me @ Lisa.Namour@Hilton.com, and you can count on my team and I to care excellent care of you once again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Three night and two days diving w seaxp located at resort. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. So great not needing a car. Check out the Market for lunch and ice cream and snacks and drinks. Really everything so convenient. Is it a new Hilton no. But staff is good and room clean and quiet. Diving was great. Would definitely go again for another long weekend to FLL

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JohnS1026,

Thank you for taking a moment out of your busy day, to post such warm feedback. I am elated to hear our location, staff, and accommodations played a crucial role in your fun dive weekend. It would be our sincere pleasure to arrange a future VIP experience for you, the next time your travels bring you to our area. Please email me @ Lisa.Namour@Hilton.com, and you can count on my team and I to take great care of you once again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was decent for the price but was not that glamorous as the rooms and bathrooms seemed especially outdated. Also someone from the cleaning staff stole a pair of Beats headphones (worth about $250) from our room. We were told to file a missing items report and that was all we could do. Several days later, I called to speak to the manager (as she was on vacation during our stay) and when I explained the situation, I was told "Our staff do not do that." and was hung up on. Not only is the managerial staff terrible, but I would strongly advise not leaving any expensive belongings in the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Jamiered123,

I am appalled to hear of the experience you faced, during your stay with us. This is a serious departure from the service culture; my team has implemented at the Bahia Mar. Thank you for sharing this with me, so we may coach and counsel our manager, to prevent a negative experience for future guests. Additionally, if you have a moment I would love for you to share your feedback with our Front Office Manager Jeffrey Katz, so he may take a deeper delve into what may have occurred during your stay with us. You may reach him at Jeffrey.Katz2@hilton.com. Again, I sincerely thank you for sharing your experience with us; we look forward to finding a prompt resolution, to such a detrimental experience.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hiltons are my preferred hotel and I was very disappointed with my recent stay. The rooms were fine and did offer plenty of space. The service was awful. The front desk would rather visit with coworkers than to answer my questions when I would come to ask for assistance. Housekeeping did not clean my room until 5:00 which was very inconvenient after coming back from the beach and trying to get my family ready to go out to the dinner. On two different times, staffers came to my room and asked why I made requests for them to come to my room. When I told them, I had just come back to the room and made no requested they berated me. The pool is very inconvenient to get to and closes at 8:30. The walkway which would make it a lot easier to get a family to the beach instead of crossing four lanes of traffic was closed. Very disappointing visit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mellisa T,

Thank you for taking the time from your busy day to share your candid feedback about your recent visit to our hotel. It is only with honest and timely feedback that we can respond to guest concerns and prevent their recurrence. I have shared this feedback with my team, so they may work towards improvement.

Our deepest apologies that we did not meet your expectations during your most recent stay with us. It is from individuals such as you who share their experience with us that enable us to correct our shortfalls for future guests.

Again, thank you for your helpful response and your business. We hope that you will continue to use the DoubleTree Brand wherever your travels may take you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The desk crew, specifically Daniella and Dante, went above and beyond to give best customer service and make guests feel welcome. Daniella and Dante are great employees that every hotel could benefit from having people like these two greeting guests. Thanks to you guys, keep up the great work!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ryan P,

Thank you sincerely for taking a moment to share such warm feedback with our team. We will share your kind words with Daniella and Dante, as their commitment to excellence needs to be recognized! Additionally, I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel. I would love to help arrange a follow up stay for you, please email me @ Lisa.Namour@Hilton.com, and you can count on my team and I to arrange another world-class experience.