“New England style Seafood ”
Review of Kelly's Landing

Kelly's Landing
Ranked #22 of 1 434 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious Connecticut style lobster rolls (hot, buttered). Also whole bellied clams. My husband loves their fried seafood platter. Their crab cakes are all crab meat and delicious. The New England Clam Chowder is authentic. Can’t wait to go back next week.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 021)

20 - 24 of 1 021 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I ate dinner here on a friend's recommendation. I had sea scallops for an appetizer and a lobster roll with coleslaw. My husband had clam strips and scallops with cole slaw. Excellent! I believe all their seafood is fresh. The clams, scallops & lobster were all very tender. The lobster was all claw meat with no chewy parts when the tail is added. Really liked their coleslaw. Sweet, but not too sweet. Small restaurant - packed on a Monday nite, but we lucked out and didn't have to wait for a table. Efficient and friendly waitress. Loved it!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

A well kept secret and I'm letting the cat out of the bag! Having lived in South Florida since the 90's, the one food I struggled to find was good casual, fried seafood. Okay, while maybe not the best for me, it surely is GOOD! Kelly's hit it out of the park! Come with an appetite as serving sizes are generous. Come early or be patient as lots of people like this place! Kelly's is our new "Go To for Seafood"!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for good seafood and our hotel recommended Kelly's. We were seated quickly and surprised at how cozy the place was. Great service and food! There appears to be a lot of local, loyal customers, a good sign! Give it a try!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Searched for seafood restaurant in Ft Lauderdale area and Kelly's popped up with some good reviews so I decided to try it. I must have arrived at a bad time as everyone I encountered was not customer friendly. My service was poor, side salad never was served, portion was small and very bland tasting. My first experience there was not memorable.

1  Thank Bicycle_rider5842