37 people are viewing this hotel
3 805
1 193
3 805
1 193
All reviews lazy river rocking chairs ocean front beach staff pool attendant overlooking the beach beautiful resort valet parking king suite pool area family vacation resort fee per day las olas pelicans ocean2000 emporium
Selected filters
71 - 76 of 5 967 reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Once again,Had an amazing stay at the Pelican Resort. Tareza and Judy were so helpful, and made sure we had a perfect stay. The view from the king suite terrace was magnificent and we enjoyed every minute ! The room was beautiful, clean and very spacious. The lazy river was a huge plus.

Trip type: Travelled with family
TJ Pierri, General Manager at Pelican Grand Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you 878morah for the wonderful review, and for recognizing Judy and Tareza for all their efforts. I am thrilled to learn you had such a great experience here at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort. We are all looking forward to having you back here again for another visit soon! Be well!

Reviewed 27 January 2021

Hotel was mediocre. Could use updating, most staff were poorly trained.
Rooms: note that the second floor suites have a SHARED balcony. It was my fault I missed this detail. The balcony is still beautiful but the door to get to it is extremely difficult to open. The bathrooms are spacious and there is a bin for used towels which was a nice touch. The room itself was fine, less a few details. The walls need to be cleaned or painted. The refrigerator does not fit a takeout container. Our fan was noisy. There was dust under the furniture.
Service: overall the service was poor. I was completely ignored by one pool waiter for HOURS. There were a few wonderful team members that should help train the rest. Brian at the pool/beach was fantastic- friendly, fast, and attentive. Waitress Alexis was absolutely slammed our first day at the pool but was present, friendly, and communicative throughout. The maintenance man was probably my favorite, I wish I remembered his name. Not only is he always smiling and friendly to guests while he’s moving through the hotel, he came to fix our lights, took care of everything while we ate dinner only balcony, and gave us tips about the best spot to enjoy our ice cream at the end.
Beach/Pool: We booked specifically for the lazy river. It was smaller than I imagined but my daughter absolutely loved it and spent as much time there as she could. The hotel blocks the sun on the pool for a couple hours each afternoon- probably good to plan lunch around that if you’re a sun lover like me! The beach was nice but unfortunately we spotted lots of jellyfish walking on our second day and decided to steer clear of the ocean after that. The beach was not as easy to walk as the jersey shore, it’s slanted along the waterline.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TJ Pierri, General Manager at Pelican Grand Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you kristinmc6 for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent visit to the Pelican Grand Beach Resort. Your feedback is very important and valuable to us. The constructive feedback related to your accommodations and service experience is appreciated. While this is not typical of what our guests share they have been experiencing here at the Pelican Grand, we will be using your feedback to address any areas of opportunity we may have going forward. Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

My wife and I spent two nights at this property. We enjoyed a scenic ocean view room with a balcony. The hotel staff were friendly and efficient. We had dinner one night at their main restaurant, Ocean 2000. The food was delivered! You can’t go wrong with planning a trip here. We look forward to visiting again soon!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you jeffrey4441 for the wonderful review. I am thrilled to learn you had such a great experience here at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort. It was great that you were able to join us in Ocean2000 as well during your visit. We are all looking forward to having you back here again for another visit soon! Be well!

Reviewed 27 January 2021

The only thing I would have changed was I wish the pool was a little warmer - we had some chilly days in the beginning of our stay. Brian Brown took excellent care of us whether we were at the pool or on the beach. What a hard worker with a wonderful attitude and great personality! I told my kids to take note of his work ethic, very impressive!!! He really made a difference and made our time at the resort much more enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you amymowens for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent visit to the Pelican Grand Beach Resort, as well as for recognizing the efforts of Brian Brown. Your feedback is very important and valuable to us. Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Staff at resort, restaurants and greeters all awesome people. Very pleasant and helpful. Awesome room to. Hope to return again soon. We walked down to Galleria area good excercise and plenty of good food and shopping close by

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you 587timh for the wonderful review. I am thrilled to learn you had such a great experience here at the Pelican Grand Beach Resort. We are all looking forward to having you back here again for another visit soon! Be well!