W Fort Lauderdale
US$157
US$133
US$161
US$144
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Pool
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$235
US$219
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewsliving room barwest pooltower iiplatinum spg membersbliss spabedroom residenceopen bathroomfantastic pool arearesort fee coversmodern designhotel choicemain poolacross the streetquiet poolinter coastalfavorite hotelbeautiful ocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall not a bad option in the Fort Lauderdale option. The cons - the concierge!!! SO useless. It was my husband's birthday one night so I emailed the concierge weeks in advance asking for recommendations - no answer. Then I called two weeks before coming and got voice mail so left a message detailing what I needed. Never got a reply. Then I arrive and call that afternoon - no reply. I finally get through in the evening and ask for restaurant recommendations and get told I left it too late and won't get in anywhere and should go walk in! He then browsed on Open Table and confirmed everything was awful and that was it! I did my own research on my phone, found a place that was booked on Open Table but when I called them - they had openings. Worst Concierge experience I have had in my life! The pool is fine but they start playing very loud club music at noon. The beach is ok but they run out of chairs quite fast. PROS - the room itself was nice and had great views. Staff outside the hotel were always helpful in getting taxis. In terms of dining options - not much if you are a vegetarian. We had kids and it was fine, but no kid specific activity was offered.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Marketing Coordinator at W Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello cruzincutie,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're happy to see that you had a great experience overall. However, we apologize for the poor service you received from our Concierge. We are looking into this matter to ensure that it is not repeated. Thank you again, and we hope that you give us another chance so that you can experience the excellent service that we are known for.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here with family. The property is very tired. There was mold in the shower. Carpets looked dirty and floors and walls scuffed up. The towels and chair covers were all torn up and stained, which was gross. The staff was very nice though.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hello Fabcab,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We apologize that your stay was just average, and for the condition of the carpets, walls and chair covers. We assure you we have staff scheduled daily to perform routine maintenance throughout the hotel and we inspect the property to make sure we are not overlooking any areas that need work. We will absolutely be more diligent in our efforts. Once more, we apologize. We hope you will give us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The place is great. They know it. Perfect set up. Spacious rooms for a W. Bar is fun. Restaurant in the lobby is great. However, if you have an issue, don’t expect any accommodation. One of our party specifically asked for connecting before we arrived. Connecting rooms were guaranteed. They didn’t plan for it. People in and out all day, they could have accommodated it seems as though they didn’t have the skill sets necessary to solve the problem. After day 2 they had it worked out.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hello cpack323,

Thank you for evaluating your stay with us. We're pleased that we exceeded most of your expectations. It’s important to us that you are 100% satisfied, and we're very sorry for the mix up with your reservation. We will work harder so your next stay is outstanding in every way. Thanks again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful hotel, but oh brother, Friday night check in was deafening. They really should separate the area so you have a feeling of being welcomed in a luxury hotel rather than assaulted by sound.
The rooms were wonderful and the balcony had a great view of the beach.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cyn1957
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Did not start off well, we arrived early and expected to wait for our room, when we were told it was ready, we went to to our room which was already occupied. I get it, this can happen, it was handled very poorly by the “manager?” An older man with dark and gray hair, he never apologized, when I was trying to speak to him he kept his head down, never looked up and handed us new keys. My first thought was “is this really a W?” Am I really an SPG Gold member? He never asked during our stay how was our room? We saw him several times in the lobby, he avoided us and never looked directly at us.
The registration area is too small, it was hectic and somewhat chaotic. It clearly did not matter if you were an SPG member of any level, it was like herding cattle. And it’s too bad, we liked everything else about our stay. But for the arrival we would not stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Len H,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. We were disappointed to read about your experience with our Talent and apologize for the room mix-up. Please be assured we will take a look at our procedures and fine tune where necessary to better serve you in the future. Thank you again for candid feedback. We would love to make it up to you and hope you will consider a return visit.