“Amazing”

Tropical Sailing
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Catch a tan on a catamaran! Tropical Sailing is the premiere catamaran company in South Florida. We offer daily public trips in Fort Lauderdale, in addition to private charters throughout South Florida. Consistently ranked #1, we look forward to showing you why sailing is our passion! Come join us on any trip to "Catch the Spirit."
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! Definitely worth the money. I took my family with 5 teenagers age 14-18. We rode on Caribbean Spirit with Jeff, Joey, and Mario. The whole day was perfect. The ship crew was super nice, accommodating and knowledgeable about the area. I will definitely book again when we come back to Miami.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 270)
All reviews
"captain joe"
in 22 reviews
"beer and wine"
in 32 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 15 reviews
"fun experience"
in 13 reviews

18 - 22 of 1 270 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stephanie and Joe are an incredible team! Experts who know how to make your trip wonderful without being intrusive. We have a 10, 14, and 18 year old. They loved the water trampoline and the history of the homes along the waterfront. Don’t miss it!

Debbie
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

1  Thank Debbie T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family of 5 (3 boys 15, 12 and 8) loved our afternoon on the Spirit of Lauderdale. It was a windy day, so we sailed out into the Atlantic and came back and found a place to swim and play. We received an email the night before about this possibility. I was so grateful we didn't try and swim and play in the ocean, my stomach would not have handled it. Our boys thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The crew is awesome. They are approachable and truly felt that they wanted us to have the best time. The boat has room for 47 of our closest friends. I thought that we would feel on top of each other, and that was not the case at all. The water trampoline, mat and slide made all the difference.

It's a must do in my opinion.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I planned a bachelorette party in Miami and did a ton of research on cruises that allowed or sold alcohol. This was by far the best deal, and was well worth the money. The location is near a ton of great restaurants for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Right as we left, we saw dolphins on our ride to the island. We were fully stocked with alcohol and even though it wasn't private, we had a big enough group that it felt private and Captain Brandon and Sebastian made it a blast with jokes and fun the entire time. We stopped at the island, relaxed then headed back. It was the perfect amount of time. I would recommend this for groups looking for a fun trip, and bring cash to pay for drinks and tips!

1  Thank ellemmayy
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I live locally and took a group of friends with their three boys in town from Chicago. It was the best trip and enjoyed by Mom's and kids!
Joe and Rob were an excellent Cptn & crew team ..and informative when the kids had endless questions about the species of fish they spotted snorkeling. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone looking for a fabulous way to spend an afternoon on the water.
We went on the Sail and Splash Adventure out of Bahia Mar and I look forward to going again soon!