US$126
US$111
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$111
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$273
US$265
  • Pool
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$215
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$266
  • Beachfront
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$232
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$201
Reviews (1 794)
1 794 results
1 219
1 219
All reviewsclub levelocean frontpool deckacross the streetpool stafffour seasonsoceanfront roombeautiful hotelsouth beachluxury hotelpublic beachlarge balconythe atlantic oceanbeautiful roomhotel guestscorner roomspring break
80 - 85 of 1 794 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Adler and Ruben have given me phenomenal service today. They were so nice and made my first trip to this particular beach an enjoyable time.
They helped me immediately and were so efficient. Also, set up the cabanas and tents in a great spot ! Such a great experience at this beach , we will be back for sure ! Thank you for such a great experience guys!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our experience of this property was not a good one. We stayed in February for four days in an executive Junior Suite. The room was fine, but not as luxurious as other Ritz/luxury hotel rooms. (There was a large water stain on the dresser, for example.) We had an inter-coastal waterway view, but since we were on the 10th floor, what we actually had a view of was the roof and huge venting system of the property next door and over that, we saw the waterway.

Housekeeping was not the standard of a Ritz. There was a noticeable layer of dust on open shelving in the bathroom. Also dirty towels in bathroom were not picked up/replaced during evening turn-down one night.

At the pool the first day, there was no one staffing the towels, so we got our own towels and set up our own chairs. There were staff members by the bar, but during a 60 minute period of sitting, nobody ever came to offer us a drink or food.

At the beach, there was one staff member sitting in a chair next to a cooler of waters.
We were offered towels each time we went, but only once did someone set up the chairs for us. No water was brought around after we sat. The staff member just sat in his chair. One day when it was warm, I was looking for more water, but there was nobody there staffing the beach and no water cooler to be found for 30-45 minutes.

When entering the hotel, no valets opened the door for us any time. On the day I was checking out, I was traveling with just my pre-school daughter, so I had bags and her and there were several staff members talking in the lobby, but nobody opened the door or offered assistance.

To sum up, When you are paying a resort fee and staying at a Ritz, you should be receiving a certain level of assistance and service that just didn't exist. I spoke to the manager on our last night there and he was apologetic and offered a complimentary spa service, but it was not feasible for me. Instead, they provided complimentary room service breakfast on the next morning, which was nice.

I suppose I should have mentioned something earlier though, because the next morning before check out, we went to the beach and the staff member set up chairs, gave us water, and about 30 minutes later came around to offer more water. It was such a different experience from the days prior that I assume the manager spoke to people.

Room Tip: If intercoastal, be sure to stay on as high a floor as possible
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
christine c, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear lookingforhome,

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback of your recent visit on Tripadvisor. Feedback is very important to us, and I appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention. It is unfortunate to learn that we did not meet your expectations and would be more grateful for the opportunity to personally speak to you about this experience. Please feel free to contact me at 954.465.2300, at your convenience, should you wish to discuss further.
We hope that you will give us another opportunity and visit our beautiful property again one day soon.
Thank you.

Greg Cook
Area General Manager

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Ritz is obviously a great brand but this property is especially fantastic. The staff is wonderful. Scottie at the pool bar was so great to talk with. Adler and Ruben on the beach were just awesome guys and always made sure I got the best spot with an umbrella. Housekeeping was unbelievable even stocking my ice bucket. Front desk was just super friendly. I can't wait to return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It is such a swag moment to check in on facebook at THE RITZ CARLTON. After spending a few days prior to our cruise in Ft. Lauderdale at THE RITZ I know why. This location is beautiful and close to restaurants, shopping, and a beautiful location.

Stayed: January 2018
2  Thank gigi6060
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was a return trip for us to this Ritz, and it was the perfect choice.
We arrived on Good Friday afternoon following a long morning of travel. The welcome was warm. We were upgraded to a beautiful ocean front suite - huge living/dining area, kitchenette, and large bedroom, plus bath and powder rooms. Since our suite was not quite ready we went to the onsite restaurant for a late, light lunch. It was fabulous. The outdoor seating made for great people watching and we were enjoying the activity when the front desk rep came to let us know we could proceed to our suite at any time. A word about the restaurant - just because you’re on the coast doesn’t mean the fish is always perfectly prepared - but it was for our lunch and we were thrilled with it.
Housekeeping is very attentive - need something? Just ask and it appears. Turndown the Saturday evening prior to Easter brought bunny cookies and chocolate eggs — and the hotel had a full weekend of Easter activities for families. We enjoyed watching the delighted kids run looking for eggs.
The club lounge had wonderful offerings for light bites which we enjoyed, as well as a nice selection of wines and soft drinks (and harder stuff for those inclined).
Valet service was quick, very efficient, and so friendly. I don’t think I opened a door other than the one to our room the entire weekend.
We had rented a car with Hertz and the return was so easy - instead of having to go back to the airport Hertz has a relationship with the hotel - they picked up the car there. How wonderful is that? We also arranged for car service to the pier (and pick up from the pier to the airport) via the hotel. Again, a great service we find worth it.
Last spring we stayed at the W prior to a cruise and it was way to hip and cool for us (read NOISE). This year we came back to the Ritz and it was not only a smart choice, but the best one we could have made.

Room Tip: Ocean front is beautiful and the views are serene
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple