“Small place - good food!”
Review of 84 Thai Food

84 Thai Food
Ranked #182 of 1 429 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I ate dinner here. He ordered Panang Curry with chicken and I had Basil Sauce with shrimp. Both were very good. My husband said his wine wasn't very good. I had a Thai Ice Tea. It was good but a little too sweet. Service was very friendly and our food came out quickly.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Don't let the shopping center sway your opinion. Whenever I'm in the area this is one of the restaurants I have to visit. The food and service is wonderful and pricing is reasonable.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Small restaurant with very fresh and good thai food! The pad woonsen and chicken fried rice are good dishes. The salad is fresh and goes great with their peanut sauce. Highly recommended to visit!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here as a family at the recommendation from our hotel staff member (we stayed at the Holiday Inn across the street). We all enjoyed our meals. The portions were quite large and the service was very attentive and fast. Would recommend it!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

When we asked for it spicy, we got it spicy! Conveniently located in strip mall across from the Holiday Inn Express where we were staying pre-cruise. Very nice :)