“Great Lasagna”
Review of Cafe Vico

Cafe Vico
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Vico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 1 421 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Half block north of Sunrise Blvd
Reviewed 24 January 2016

I had dinner here last night with friends. The restaurant is very attractive and the staff were quite professional and accommodating. The menu said that the lasagna had been rated the best in Broward County so I had to try it. I have to say it was the best lasagna I have ever eaten. The bolognese sauce was flavorful and the entire dish tasted very light even though it was very rich. My friends enjoyed their dinners also but I have to say the lasagna is the best.

2  Thank ross5100

Reviewed 21 January 2016

Restaurant was recommended by a friend who learned about it from a local. Food was excellent. Loved the mozzarella, tomato, and bacon appetizer special was scrumptious. Bread was obviously homemade and served with yummy garlic sauce. Loved their house Pinot Grigio. Picked the lasagne for my entree but liked my friend's chicken picante even better. Only regret is that I didn't have room for dessert (several that were homemade). Must try when in Fort Lauderdale.

1  Thank JanicePoda
Reviewed 9 January 2016

Came to Sea Watch for a family dinner celebration. Everyone left full and happy. If you like seafood, this is the place to come. I had the lobster bisque to start and it was creamy and filling and luscious. My entree was the crab cakes, 2 huge cakes, filled with crab and not much filler. Some of the best crab cakes I have ever had.

Service was very attentive and friendly.

The place is loud, and we sat in a high traffic area. Their renovation looks nice.

I would recommend Sea Watch for locals and visitors alike.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a friend. It was wonderful. Service was great and our meals were awesome.
The atmosphere was up beat and lively.
You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank So-fa-la411
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Always delicious food and wonderful, inviting atmosphere. Each visit is a culinary delight and we always try something new!

1  Thank lucia517