“Gross”

Add it.
Papa John’s Pizza
Ranked #979 of 1 426 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I wish I had looked up reviews before we ordered. How bad can Papa John's pizza be? Baaaaad. Burnt and tasteless is how our food was described. Do yourself a favor and order anywhere else. Yuck!!!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We decided to order Papa John's after a long 14 hour drive. We had been at the beach all day and didn't feel like going out. As always, the pizza was good but the driver was a little wishy washy. Our order was 41 and some change. When she arrived she said uh your total is 55. So I'm assuming she set her own tip. Not wanting to argue, we gave her the extra cash. Won't do that again.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Why would anyone bother to eat at this awful pizzeria when there are real Italian pizzeria restaurants close by?

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Have ordered a few pizzas from here online, using coupons. Average deliver is about 40 minutes and the pizza has always been hot. Not the best pizza I have eaten, but for a take out, I have nothing to complain about.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We had ordered a pizza on a Friday night. We should have had eaten in I"am very picky about what I eat. If you want a nice dinner out go to mojo. I can"t there food is delicious. I get the crab cakes. They are so good blue crab meat pound cake which is a must cream cheese pound cake with Ice cream on top of course don"t forget the chocolate syrup this is a gem I highly recommend. Mojo. Great food