“Beautiful Sunset and excellent service”

Shooters Waterfront
Reserve with OpenTable
Shooters Waterfront is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 1 439 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had dinner at Shooters. Shrimp and scallops! Outstanding. Sushi was delicious too. Great food with casual atmosphere.

Peter L, Director of Operations at Shooters Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you Kimberly for your kind words!! We appreciate you sharing your dining experience with us and we hope to serve you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 183)

46 - 50 of 1 183 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

A family tradition for All celebrations was Shooters Waterfront from many many years ago! Now I have moved back to South Florida and I came back for my Birthday Celebration! Finding a renovated Shooters and it's beautiful with a new trendy menu!
My server was Susan and she was delightful...This was an emotional homecoming for me..
I ordered the Watermelon gazpacho which was the daily special and it was so delicious! Fresh and vibrant!
Then I ordered the Scallops and shrimp risotto, also delicious! The scallops were cooked perfectly! Of course the atmosphere and scenery is relaxing and mesmerizing! It was a very hot day but I wanted to sit close to the water and with the umbrella and a breeze I was fine outside! Especially watching the Yachts go by....Can't wait to come back! A true tribute to my family and my husband! Thank you!

Peter L, Director of Operations at Shooters Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and welcome back! We are honored to know that you chose Shooters Waterfront to celebrate your special birthday! Thank you! We hope to continue providing you with the best food, spectacular views, and amazing memories. See you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We chose Shooters after our first restaurant canceled our reservations for an unknown reason. We are so glad we did! Great atmosphere, wonderful service and amazing food! Our server Valarie was absolutely amazing!! Super knowledgeable and took care of my food allergies which is such a relief to be able to dine without worry! All of our food was exactly what we ordered! And to top off a great meal, they gave us a complimentary piece of chocolate cake, that was as large as my head! Great meal! We will return if in the area again!!

Peter L, Director of Operations at Shooters Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Elise,

We are truly pleased to hear that your dining experience with us was amazing. We hope to continue serving you and creating new memories with you here at Shooters Waterfront. Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Start with service: the host who seated us noticed I have a knee brace so she takes us down the ramp instead of stairs! Our server, the inestimable Greg Jackson, has an encyclopedic knowledge of the menu (not his first day on the job). Wow in these dark days!! We had brunch, crab Bennie for wife, lobster Bennie for me. Yum! Great food, impeccable service, on the waterfront, what else do you need to know! Love it ❤️✌!

Peter L, Director of Operations at Shooters Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you Timmy for sharing your experience with us! Your kind words are greatly appreciated and we hope to continue serving you.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Shooters because this establishment has many memories for my family. Today was my mom's birthday and I thought what better place to bring her than our old stomping grounds. We had the pleasure of having a waitress named Amanda Metzinger. She gave us superb service. She was right on the ball with everything including a big beautiful smile. I can't say enough nice things about her she in fact made our afternoon lunch so much more memorable. The food is delicious. I mean everything! It's all fresh and cooked exactly the way you like it. The presentation is on point. The ambiance is extraordinary. We love the water and love watching the boats go by. You can sit indoors with air conditioning and sit at one of two bars or sit at a table outside on the dock. They even have comfortable sofas which are covered for shade. Also a big shout out to Greg our bartender. All the staff is so friendly there. So glad shooters is still open after all these years. It's definitely the best place to go eat, drink and have fun! By the way, if you have a boat then that's the way I would arrive LOL

Peter L, Director of Operations at Shooters Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you Laura! You are truly a valued customer! Happy belated birthday to your mother and we hope you continue to celebrate with us at Shooters Waterfront!