“WHAT A PLACE!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First of all... I LOOOOVE THIS PLACE. Yes.. I'm a fan. IF you like beer like me you may find your favorite here. They have all types of beers and flavors. From Lagers to IPAs from all over the word.. even beer you probably never heard of. From $3 to $50 bottles. Always nice to come after work or just whenever you feel like. The staff its just amazing. They will help you with the selection if you need it and will treat you really good. I had just a few things from the food menu and I like it. What a great place to come with friends and enjoy a fun night and meet us..some of the locals. IF you are in the Fort Lauderdale area and want to try something different but super fun, come here.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Not only does this place have an amazing selection of beer, their food is really tasty and their service is awesome. We took our overseas guest here for a few drinks and the ambiance was casual yet relaxing. This place has awesome fish tacos.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

“Hidden gem” is what I think of when I think of Riverside. Can’t knock the craft beer selection - they got it all. Food is good - lots of options for whoever you bring. I’m a Rueben guy, but the North and South Fork sandwiches are good. Pizzas are great. Glad I don’t live close anymore - I’d be over there WAY to much!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Hands down the best beer selection in fort lauderdale. I love how you can create your own 6 packs and the pricing isn't too bad either. Staff is always helpful and friendly and the food is good too! I love the laid back environment of this place and am so happy we found it!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Huge choice of beers and drinks. Everything you might wish even good kombucha but cuisine not great. Sweet potato fries were burned, instead of salads we ordered they brought sandwiches. Nachos weren't tasty.
The bar is good for drinks but for food better to find another place.