Reviews (2 130)
2 130 results
1 207
1 207
All reviews cruise port pink flamingos strip mall big lots front desk shuttle service free shuttle dollar store next morning winn dixie dollar tree last minute items free breakfast lauderdale airport the breakfast area great place to stay across the street
77 - 82 of 2 130 reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Certainly convenient to the port and the rate was lower than others in the area. A little worn but clean. Breakfast was typical, small area so get there early. Did not use their shuttle. Shopping across the street is nothing great but there is an Odd Lots for last minute items. We like the area near 17th/Cordova more but this is an ok choice

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello Martyap!

Thanks for giving us your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am sorry you didn't seem to have a good stay with us (3 star rating out of 5). You mentioned in your review that our rates were great, that we were convenient to the cruise port and that our hotel was clean. (sure sounds like a recipe for a good stay to me!) Again I am sorry that we missed the mark with you somewhere on your stay. I do appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My parents and I came down to Florida for a cruise and they day we landed my father had a medical emergency and was rushed to the hospital. We ended up having to miss our cruise and book a hotel as we have been here now for a week. The night we checked in the staff here was so AMAZING. They knew our situation before we even arrived and Imani and Sunita gave us a handwritten card expressing their well wishes and concern, they came and brought us goodies and comforted us during our stressful time and checked on us every time they saw us leaving to go the hospital or returning from. They showed true empathy and my mom and I were so grateful to have such kindness shown to us in our time of need. The customer service here is personal and thoughtful. Great people, great hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello there Michelyn S! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am so sorry to hear about your father and we all wish him the best and a speedy recovery! I am very happy to hear that my staff took good care of you and you felt they were amazing! I am blessed to have a great staff that is well trained to handle delicate situations with guests coming from Broward Health. We all truly appreciate your business and all are saying prayers for your father. Best wishes for a full recovery for your father!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We chose this hotel because of it's convenience to the airport and the cruise terminal. Called when we arrived at airport and a shuttle came to get us. We used the hotel's shuttle to the cruise terminal which was much less expensive than the cruise company's shuttle, about half price. After the cruise, the shuttle brought us back to hotel because we had a late flight and didn't want to go to the airport so early. We were allowed to leave our luggage for safekeeping and walked to a nearby restaurant for lunch and shopped at some stores. When we were ready to go to the airport, their free shuttle dropped us off.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Arrowoods! Thanks very much for taking a moment out of your busy day to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am very happy to hear that our location was handy and that you were able to come back and hang at the hotel after your cruise! Thanks also for saying we gave you excellent customer service! I truly appreciate your business and would love to invite you back on your next visit to PARADISE!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel. Location the best of all. Restaurants were convenient reasonable and highly rated. You could dine on many cuisines. Beaches shopping cruise ships and airport within minutes of hotel. The staff was amazing. They made you feel welcome with no hassles. The food was basic, hot and tasty and nourishing .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Greetings Deborah C! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am very happy that you had a great stay with us and found our hospitality to be Excellent! Thanks for saying my staff was Amazing and our location was very handy for a cruise. I truly appreciate your business and would love to personally invite you back to my hotel on your next visit to SUNNY FLORIDA!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Everything was fine. The scrambled eggs were good, the pool was clean and usually not populated, the service great. The room windows don't open. I walked around barefoot in the room, when I stepped into the shower a lot of black stuff washed off my feet.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DavidBlevins, General Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hi Jeff G! Thanks for taking a moment out of your busy day to write a nice review about my hotel on Trip Advisor! I am delighted to hear that you found the service to be great and the pool and breakfast to be good! My sincere apologies about carpet. We do our very best to get each carpet cleaned every month or two, but I will have my Chief Engineer go do your room right now! Thanks for letting us know. I appreciate your business and would love to invite you back on your next visit to PARADISE!