9 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (1 494)
1 495 results
1 179
1 179
All reviews terra mare atlas bar bedroom residence pool deck four seasons beautiful hotel junior suite diamond member fort lauderdale beach beach service pool staff resort fee ocean view across the street an umbrella long weekend full kitchen
Selected filters
772 - 777 of 1 495 reviews
Reviewed 16 January 2019

We spent two nights in this hotel and the condition of the hotel, service personnel and management, I can say was one of the best we have had. Our room service attendant and supervisor were very visible and the room was kept in tip top shape. Every time we left the room it seemed that someone had been in to replace bath towels or other items.

The front desk personnel were very outgoing and made a great effort to make our stay a great one. The hotel is directly across the road from the beach with easy access. Beach chairs and umbrellas are included in the resort fee.

Only several things keep me from rating this with a five rating. The first morning at breakfast our server forgot several times when asked to bring us water refills and then did not ask if we needed any syrup or butter for the pancakes. When asked he did not bring them. The second day we had a great waitress from Brazil who was very friendly and went out of her way for us.

The next problem is not the fault of the hotel, but from a neighboring hotel. While on the beach around 9:00 am, there was very loud music playing, which resulted in us leaving early. The beach attendant indicated that this had been a frequent problem that he was told there was nothing he could do. Something should be done to control this during the morning hours particularly.

Room tip: Due to new construction ask for a room on the ocean side or north side.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jwilli8620
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

I had been planning our Christmas getaway to Florida since July. I had first booked the Boca Beach Club, but after consideration canceled because of its seeming remoteness (based on google map views) from restaurants and such. Then decided on the Hilton resort in Fort Lauderdale, but during one of my early morning online researches, found out about the Conrad just to the north of the Hilton and settled on that property shortly before our departure, based on room description (all suites with kitchenettes) and Conrad reputation.

The location is wonderful, right on the beach (well you do have to cross a small street) with wonderful views from the rooms. Recognized as Diamond at check in, given an upgrade to a higher room, full explanation of all the Diamond benefits was offered cheerfully and professionally.

The text concierge feature was very convenient and quick to respond. Couldn’t figure out the “do not disturb” light, because i am colorblind and could not see the dim red light, they took care to ensure housekeeping knew we were not to be disturbed.

Wonderful food options in the market cooked to order by a wonderful chef. No worries if you want to sit outside, they will come and find you, and this is the market, not a full service restaurant.

Classy lobby bar, with another cheerful professional!

Front desk staff all wonderful. We had to cut our 5 night stay short due to a death in the family. Even almost a full day after we had left we were still able to get wonderful service from the concierge team. My wife thought she had left an article behind in our room, I texted the concierge and they were very thorough to look. We found it in our luggage when we finally made our destination, but the care shown to all guests even after the checkout is amazing! I complimented all the staff by name to the concierge, but still would mention Alberto the concierge, Ricky and Nazareth in the market, and Richard at the front desk. Also would like to compliment the S3 at the neighboring Hilton.

After we had departed and were with my wife’s sister’s family to comfort them, my wife asked how long we had been in Florida. When I told her we had only been there 2.5 days, she was shocked. She thought we had been there at least 4 days for all the wonderful experiences and people we had just met.

Maybe next Christmas...

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank IHateKids
Reviewed 13 January 2019 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful. The staff are amazing and the views are spectacular. I read some
negative reviews, and I’m not sure the reviewer selected the correct property. This hotel is a true gem on Ft. Lauderdale beach. The location is great, you are still on the “strip” but far enough away that you aren’t bothered with all the nonsense. The property is well appointed and well maintained. The rooms are beautiful, everything you would expect from a Conrad property. The staff go out of their way to anticipate a need and quickly address it. We also ate in Terra Mare which is attached to the property. We had dinner and breakfast and the service was underwhelming but the food was great.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank 534rolfs
Reviewed 12 January 2019

My stay was Excellent.

First impression, hotel is modern, beautiful decor, subtle luxury. Check in staff was great, explaining all amenities and benefits. Concierge welcomed us.

Room is very spacious, including a large sitting area, kitchenette and spacious balcony. Beautiful ocean views. Housekeeping was friendly and checked up on us, we requested more coffee for Nespresso Machine.

Resort fee of $35. The items that I used were bicycle rental, 2 bottles of water, beach chairs, wifi. I used the Steam room in spa. The pool is on 6th floor and has a hot tub.

Weekend ambiance was chill, not too many people and blend of families with kids and couples, groups of locals, overall quiet.

I did buffet breakfast at Terra Mare ($35), and my wife ordered a la carte dish $16. Nice ocean views at outdoor terrace, included bloody Mary bar.

Gold and Diamonds receive an invitation to wine hour at the market at 4pm. Choice of Red or white, plus a charcuterie station. Wine was decent and snacks welcomed.

Used Uber to FLL that is $20.

Stopped at Publix on way to hotel so I stocked the fridge with snacks and drinks.

I was able to get a 2pm checkout but still stay and use pool until my afternoon flight home.

Nice beach, warm water, clear water and full moon during my stay!

Overall very nice hotel, wonderful staff, Excellent B-Day Weekend.

Will return next year!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ORD-TGU
Reviewed 10 January 2019

we stayed with 4 (2 adults and 2 girls in the age of 14 and 16). Our stay was very relaxed. Staf at the reception was very friendly. Pool service for food and drinks was not good and not in control. Had to wait very long for food and drinks several times. We complained at the Hotel Manager who gave follow up. Rooms are nice but could be cleaned better. Besides that we had to call 3 times to housekeeping (on 3 different days). Once because there was no coffee refill, once no toilet paper refill and once because the kitchen towel was not replaced.

Room tip: We had the intracoastal view (on the river and boats). That was fine.
Date of stay: December 2018