7 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (1 492)
1 492 results
1 177
1 177
All reviews terra mare atlas bar bedroom residence pool deck four seasons beautiful hotel junior suite diamond member fort lauderdale beach beach service pool staff resort fee ocean view across the street an umbrella long weekend full kitchen
Selected filters
781 - 786 of 1 492 reviews
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Conrad for NYE! The room was clean, modern, and spacious. The staff were attentive and housekeeping made sure our room was nice and refreshed twice a day. My companion is a Hilton Diamond member, however, we were unable to get upgraded due to the hotel being totally booked to capacity. We used points for our entire stay and I highly recommend this location when visiting Fort Lauderdale. They’re currently building a Four Seasons next door to the Conrad, therefore, I fear this will block the ocean views on that side of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank YourTruly29
ChintanConrad, General Manager at Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2019

Thank you very much for taking time to write us a review! It sincerely brings us joy to know that you were satisfied with your suite’s aspects. Our main goal is to provide five-star treatment to all of our guests, and we are very happy to hear your kind feedback on our team. We are sorry to hear you weren’t able to upgrade your suite due to the resort’s booking activity at the end of the year. Thank you once again, we look forward welcoming you back to our resort!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 6 January 2019

Our stay was excellent. I have stayed in multiple Conrad Hotels across the Globe and this one is one of the best up to now. Service, triple A. Rooms, Triple A. Treatment of customers, Triple A. We did not want to go home and very much enjoyed the upgrade as Diamond member. Housekeeping was excellent! Reception one of the friendliest we have ever experienced! If I then need to give one comment, the breakfast could have been a little better. We will return!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 898BWC
ChintanConrad, General Manager at Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2019

Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback! We are extremely glad to hear about your remarkable experience at our resort. It is our main priority to provide our guests a world-class treatment, and it makes us very happy to see that our goal is being met. It brings us much joy to hear that you had such a great experience with our housekeeping team, and will surely pass along your kind words to them. Also, we would like to thank you for your feedback on our breakfast; we will take that into consideration. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 6 January 2019

My husband, daughter, and I spent 3 nights at the Conrad Ft Lauderdale last week...here are our thoughts:

1. Room is really beautiful. View is great, floors are nice, room is clean.

2. Service is lacking. Housekeeping didn't really do a thorough job and forgot to bring us things we asked for numerous times. Concierge isn't very good and the front desk is not friendly or helpful.

3. Terra Mare, while beautiful, is really just a disaster. Service is friendly but straight up terrible. Food is average at best and the portions are tiny. Luckily we booked through Amex and had a breakfast credit which helped offset the disappointing food and quantity.

4. Location is great, right across from the beach.

Overall we paid nearly $700 per night and so for that price I expect exception quality and service, which I don't feel we received. With so many other options in Ft Lauderdale I doubt we'll stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank ameenadin
ChintanConrad, General Manager at Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2019

Thank you, Ameena, for taking time to write us a review. We are very glad to hear you have enjoyed our suite installments, as well as its view. Additionally, it is very satisfying to hear you explored our local beach and found the resort’s location to be great. We would like to thank you for your feedback on Terra Mare; we are happy to hear you enjoyed aspects of your experience, and will connect with the team on the issues you faced.

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with our housekeeping, concierge and front desk team. Our main goal is to provide top-notch service to all our guests, and if you would like to discuss the topic further with me, I would be glad to reach out.

All the best,

Reviewed 5 January 2019

What a beautiful place to stay. The rooms we stayed in were beautiful. The beach is right across the street. The staff is excellent. Good food is not far from the Conrad. My only complaint is with what you pay for a room, valet parking should not be an extra charge.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikedixh

Mike, thank you for taking the time to give us this kind review. It is very exciting to welcome back our guests, and we are glad to hear that you have stayed at our resort more than once. We are thrilled to hear that you like the location of our resort, specifically our proximity to good food. Additionally, we would like to thank you for your feedback on the valet. We hope to welcome you back for a third time soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

We booked a last minute trip to FLL and ended up staying at The Conrad and it was the best thing ever. It was just what we needed because we wanted a trip to the Caribbean but flights were too expensive last minute. I must say, we were not disappointed at all. We were very pleased!The service was great all around. I have to especially mention Wesley Allen in the pool area. He was so accommodating, pleasant, kind and provided absolutely outstanding service! Jason at the pool bar was wonderful and provided exceptional service as well... and good drinks are always important!
I am a Hilton Diamond member, so I stay at a lot of Hiltons and resorts but this was my best experience by far. I’m looking forward to my next trip there real soon!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple