“Swim”
Review of Beach Ventures

Beach Ventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to BEACH VENTURES! The SEABOB is a sleek, technically advanced and powerful underwater scooter that you are sure to enjoy. Best of all it's now easily available to rent! Whether it's cruising above the waters, gliding through the waters like a dolphin or pretending to be on a James Bond mission, you are sure to enjoy SEABOB'ing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was a great time and alot of fun
Saw a few reefs and some fish the 2 guys were nice and helpful was safe and a great experince

2  Thank Justin L
"lauderdale"
"ft"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Rene & Tom were great.
This was the best experience of our week in Ft Lauderdale.
We highly recommend the fun.
John

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A combination of jet skiing and snorkeling, you get to swim with the fish and go for a thrilling ride. We got to enter Nemo’s world- we were amazed! We saw fish of every color, beautiful coral reefs, and even a nurse shark. Extremely, highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you enjoy the ocean and want to see tons of amazing fishes, I truly recommend doing this! The staff was friendly and helpful and I felt safe with them being in the water with me making sure everything was okay. I will definitely be doing this again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What can I say? INSANELY fun experience with a super HOTT tour guide. Can't beat that! I need to get in on this business. This would make so much money at any hotel/resort/beach. It is the only beach excursion I would spend money on more than once.... especially if the same tour guide is included ;)

1  Thank Justin V