“Great experience”
Review of Beach Ventures

Beach Ventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to BEACH VENTURES! The SEABOB is a sleek, technically advanced and powerful underwater scooter that you are sure to enjoy. Best of all it's now easily available to rent! Whether it's cruising above the waters, gliding through the waters like a dolphin or pretending to be on a James Bond mission, you are sure to enjoy SEABOB'ing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Rene & Tom were great.
This was the best experience of our week in Ft Lauderdale.
We highly recommend the fun.
John

"lauderdale"
"ft"
"fun"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

A combination of jet skiing and snorkeling, you get to swim with the fish and go for a thrilling ride. We got to enter Nemo’s world- we were amazed! We saw fish of every color, beautiful coral reefs, and even a nurse shark. Extremely, highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed 26 June 2018

If you enjoy the ocean and want to see tons of amazing fishes, I truly recommend doing this! The staff was friendly and helpful and I felt safe with them being in the water with me making sure everything was okay. I will definitely be doing this again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

What can I say? INSANELY fun experience with a super HOTT tour guide. Can't beat that! I need to get in on this business. This would make so much money at any hotel/resort/beach. It is the only beach excursion I would spend money on more than once.... especially if the same tour guide is included ;)

1  Thank Justin V
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Sea Bobs off public beach. Pretty sophisticated Battery powered submersible with tether to assist holding on. There were two employees with our group of three. Whole thing lasted about two and one half hours. Three reefs near shore visited . Mild to wild effort involved. Your choice. I used second sled when power declined due to much underwater cruising. You can add camera sled for about $15 and the email your videos to you.

1  Thank baldeagle8502