“Oceanview”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Amy C
Fishers, IN
“Oceanview”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The condo is in a great location with beautiful second floor views. It has everything you might need to enjoy a peaceful time at the beach.
Highly recommend.
We will be back!

10 Mar 2018
Thanks Amy - we hope you come again
Jeff F
Littleton, Colorado
“Nice Ocean front condo for a family.. Best beach in US”
Reviewed 5 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I rented this condo for visitation with my Mother and father who live in assisted care on the Island. They have lived there almost 20 years so I know the beach well having walked up to this nearby pier many times. The beach is rated one of the top in the nation by USA today. I loved the condo. The oceanfront deck has glass doors on the master room and family room with that lovely table on the deck. You can watch the sunrise from your bed in the master. Ample kitchen, dining, and family room. Would be a good rental for a family with kids as the second room has four bunks, boogie boards, chairs and everything you need for the beach. The pool is not beachside. I may rent this again as it is a beautiful spot just to sit and watch the ocean with my old folks... Amelia Island is the hidden gem of island beach communities in all of Florida.

15 Nov 2017
Jeff,

I hope you will come again . Glad you were able to spend some quality time with your folks.

Joan Putrino
gjnmo
Saint Louis, Missouri
“"Great condo, perfect location to everything and a beautiful clean, quiet beach!"”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This was our first visit to Amelia Island and it will not be our last! First i want to review the owner...Joan....we were there when hurricane Irma hit and after the fact she has been wonderful to deal with in compensating for our loss of vacation days. I think it will be difficult to find a better owner to deal with! The condo had everything we needed except of course our fresh food! We lived out on the covered porch when we were not on the beach....it is great to have coffee on and watch the ocean. The washer and dryer looked new and worked great....the beds were all comfortable and i especially liked having afghans to curl up in while watching "chip and joanna" which seemed to come on at the hottest part of the day (when we all needed to get off of the beach!) Also, the bedrooms are separated from each other so talking people in one will not bother sleeping people in the other. The kitchen had everything you can think of and the fridge was a large one.
It was a great vacation spot and the island has everything you need...you don't have to travel to find even organic food! Will definitely visit there again from joan!

25 Oct 2017
Thanks - and I hope to see you again soon
jeffdiane...
St. Petersburg, Florida
“"Paradise Perfection!"”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

If you are looking for the perfect Beach Condo to go to with family and friends for much relaxation and to make memories look no further! This condo has all the amenities of "home!" Our family enjoyed the beach, boogie boarding and visiting the town with all the unique shops and restaurants. We visited state parks, went horse back riding on the beach and wave running. My favorite part of the day was sitting on the balcony with my morning coffee watching the beautiful sunrise. None of us wanted to leave... So Beautiful!

28 Aug 2017
I hope you return soon
Amy C
Fishers, IN
“Want to keep it a secret!”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

WOW, is this place beautiful. I really don't want to share anything about it so I can book it again. LOL Don't want everyone know how AMAZING the view is from the 2nd floor. Or how well appointed the condo is with EVERYTHING you need here. Or how nice the pool is! Or the location is so close to grocery stores, restaurants and parks. I really want to keep it a secret but that wouldn't be fair to the owner who has done a WONDERFUL job sharing her "special place". The two bedroom/2 bath condo is very comfortable, clean and works well for your stay in Amelia Island. You won't be disappointed. NOW to get it booked up again before I can't :-) THANK YOU

25 Oct 2017
Thanks and look forward to many happy visits in the future. xo Joan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing