2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$164
Reviews (1 741)
1 741 results
1 340
1 340
All reviews fire pit two bedroom suite amelia island marriott properties hot tub short walk to the beach living area the breakfast area yogurt the entire staff beautiful beach dishwasher housekeeping kitchenette florida bike
Selected filters
5 - 10 of 1 741 reviews
Reviewed 23 September 2021

We and our pet were warmly greeted. They even gave us a pet bowl and poopy bag holder-nice touch. The room was clean and comfortable - king suite. The breakfast was good with a large selection of items. Coffee was good too a d the ladies managing the room made sure the items were fresh and well stocked. The location was about 3 blocks from the beach and driving there was no problem. Rates were good too. If you bring your pet expect to pay $125 non-refundable pet deposit which is standard. This was our first time staying there and we will be back. Great job team you made a short vacation very enjoyable.

Room tip: First floor if you have a pet.
1  Thank phil e
Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing trip. September after Labor Day was a great time to come. Low crowds and no kids. The hotel was clean. The staff were amazing. Amanda at the front desk and carol in the breakfast area. The room was clean and spacious. It was quiet and felt very safe. I do wish their coffee service was out all day. And the hot tub was hot but not bubbly. I am already booked for a return trip!!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

We came here for a short getaway. This hotel deserves 5 stars all the way around. Very clean with a great breakfast! Convenient location with a short walk to the beach. Most of all the staff are excellent!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank aprilt345
Management response:Responded 8 September 2021

Aprilt345, thank you so much for your kind words! It's been so wonderful seeing our guests return to the area and explore. Thank you for letting us be a part of your getaway! We look forward to becoming your favorite go-to spot.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

I made a reservation for 3 adults at the Residence Inn, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island. Two Queen beds and a fold out bed from the couch. Very comfortable and a short walk to the beach. We arose early to see the sunrise on the beach. Out our window we saw a deer. This is a heavy populated area but it was there. Our HOT breakfast was excellent. There were two servers behind a table and they plated the food you requested: Scrambled eggs, grits, meats, biscuits and gravy plus other items. The lady who checked us in was very personable and we give extra points for her. Sorry I didn't get her name.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Elizabeth S
Reviewed 31 July 2021

I just wanted to take the time to compliment your staff in such a tough time for the hospitality industry. They were always happy, attentive, and visible. They made our stay so much better. Kudos to Robin, Amanda, Dawn, Carol, Alex, Sarah, Sandra, and Sue specifically. They were very kind to my family while we were there celebrating my mother and I’s birthday.

The breakfast options were great. It’s so nice to have a hot breakfast back. The kids absolutely loved the pool and the ice cream social. I think the housekeeping staff did an amazing job collecting used items and trash from the hallways in a timely manner. The front desk staff was so great and endured countless stories from my dad.

Overall, your team was absolutely wonderful. I hope other people see how special your staff is. Thank you so much for going above and beyond everyday to make sure that we had everything we needed to make our stay.

Date of stay: July 2021