Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 21/10/09
Booking.comUS$129
PricelineUS$129
travelup.comUS$149
All reviews miromar outlets great hotel florida gulf coast university front desk staff would definitely stay here again excellent stay easy access convenient location fresh fruit estes inns beaches ft
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2021

Wonderful stay at this Hampton Inn. Met college girlfriends for a reunion. Staff was unbelievable.

Manager Jay Frias, as well as Jason, Wade, and Linda at the front desk were particularly helpful and friendly. Nasa, head of housekeeping, was also efficient and hard working. Our rooms were very nice, clean, and perfect for our needs.
Breakfast staff was also delightful and food was tasty.

I highly recommend this Hampton Inn if you are in the Estero, Ft Myers and Naples area.

1  Thank 204Christine_B
Jay Frias, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2021

What a nice review! Thank you so much for taking out the time in recognizing our team. Our housekeeping staff is certainly one of a kind and strive for cleanliness.

Your recommendation is truly appreciated. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Rooms clean and accommodations good . Desk personnel always not there no matter what shift. Never greet or recognize you .trying issue took 20minutes to print a receipt at check out time. One night service desk at 4 am no one there was laying on couch and jump up when I ask anyone here .. in three days not one good morning and heck never ask if stay was good or bad . Not one thank you small things in over all scheme of things but a simple gesture goes a long way

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

A simple gesture does go a long way & I sincerely apologize if you didn't feel welcomed at our property. I will certainly use this as an opportunity for retraining as our goal is to always share the light of hospitality to each and every one of our guests. Please, if there are any other recommendations you would like to share, feel free to contact me directly.
Jay Frias
239-947-5566
jay.frias@hilton.com

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Super pleasant staff and clean rooms, everything was well organized and I felt welcomed by everyone that worked there. The breakfast was ok but the convenience of having an on-site option was perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank erikaoutram

Thank you for sharing your review on our recent stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2021 via mobile

I stayed here this past weekend for a function I was attending in Ft. Myers. Stayed Friday through Sunday and I was very happy with my stay. Check in and check out went very smooth. The room, on the 5th floor, was clean, roomy and comfortable. The gym, pool and lounge area were perfect. Breakfast was excellent! Although there were restrictions due to covid concerns, the young lady serving, made this time grateful and pleasant. All of the staff were friendly, helpful and amusing! Good times! Will be back for an excellent time, smiles and laughs! Thank you Hampton Inn.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank roba724

Thank you!!! What a wonderful review about your stay. I am pleased to hear that our team was able to make your time pleasant even throughout some restrictions. We certainly will look forward to your return.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

My husband and I had a fun relaxing stay at Hampton Inn Estero, FL. The pool was very cool and relaxing. The breakfast was good. The room was very nice. We recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Estero area or visiting a student at FGCU.

1  Thank ahuntgirl5

Thank you for this recommendation! I am happy to hear you and your husband were able to enjoy yourselves while here. We look forward to having you both back soon.