Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Reviews (1 658)
1 658 results
1 110
1 110
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast great hotel complimentary breakfast fort myers great stay pool and hot tub easy access definitely stay here again fitness center estes ft fl beaches naples housekeeper roomy
Selected filters
25 - 30 of 1 658 reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2021

Our overnight stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton in Fort Myers-Estero was wonderful. The suite was well appointed and the hot plated breakfast was the best ever! We were impressed with the check-in and check-out staff, very friendly and professional.

1  Thank locjag
Reviewed 29 April 2021

There was a layer of dust covering every surface of our room (headboards, countertops etc.) The floor had obviously not been vacuumed and there were smears on the windows. It was too late to do anything about it so we waited for housekeeping the next day to clean. Housekeeping came and went only making the beds. Finally, I had to dust myself using a washcloth from the bathroom. By midnight we got a guy to come up and vacuum and clean the windows (probably wasn’t his job but he did it anyway and was vey kind). The hallway from the elevator to our room was not vacuumed once during our whole 4 night stay. The property is dated and really should be remodeled. I get it, sometimes remodeling is out of the question, but AT LEAST CLEAN IT!!! The whole property needs a thorough DEEP clean at the this point. Do not stay here, especially if you have allergies.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

Everything was great. Hotel was clean and convenient to all. Food and staff was awesome. The pool area was great with a nice shaded area with table to eat. Nice lounge chairs to relax in sun. I loved the look of the hotel as well

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Great stay, entire staff was great! Ample parking, great hotel with very consistent service. They are very careful and safety is a primary concern in all services. Everyone from the gentleman that checked us in to the food prep folks in the morning were all very good.

Reviewed 14 April 2021

My flight was cancelled at last minute. I chose Embassy Suites/Estero because I had stayed there before and have been quite happy. However, after I made a last minute reservation, I asked for shuttle - NADA. Not running due to COVID.

Called Uber, arrived around 1PM, can't get l any kind of drink till 5PM. Also, we could not get lunch or supper and did not have a car. Hotel only has one restaurant within a safe walking distance which I went to for lunch. Supper was an ice cream sandwich from lobby.

Happy hour is limited to a few wines and beer. If you want a mixed drink - even with house liquor it was $26.00 for two Vodka tonics. Yes, shake your head on that one.

The staff was super. When I called, they had a handicap room cleaned and available for me at 1PM. The room was super clean and any questions I had were answered very courteously. When I asked about getting a drink since I had just been at the airport for 5 hours trying to find another flight, I was offered a bottle of water.

When you are handicapped with no car, how can one eat without hassle of calling Uber Eats for a sandwich or bowl of soup? Not worth the trouble.

I really like this hotel, but cuts are cuts and unless they can offer me a limited menu for lunch and any kind of soft drink or bar drink, I will be looking elsewhere.

Cut all you want, Embassy Suites, you will eventually cut your customer base.