Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill Suites
Hotels.comUS$149
PricelineUS$149
eDreamsUS$149
CheapTicketsUS$149
All reviews marriott brand fort myers central bed naples
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020

Imagine having to stay at a hotel on Christmas Eve only for it to be a living nightmare. I did mobile check in 10 hours prior to arriving. Walked into the hotel lobby is packed with people I go to the lobby restroom file back still packed. I wait 30 minutes to check in only to be told my mobile check in wasn’t received. Pull out my BONVOY AMEX and we play the swipe game and takes 5 minutes for them to get my card to go through. No worries. I get back to my room after meeting people on Christmas Eve and get a well deserved 3 hours of sleep before some dumbbell from the front desk is hammering on my door. It’s 3:10 in the morning. I wake up after the 3rd round of knocks to look through my peephole to see the woman from the front desk leaving my door. I then at 3:30 get a call from the front desk asking if I still wanted my towels. She says the computer told her I needed towels then someone came up to her in the lobby asking for more towels. Woman’s a looney toon. It’s now 4:00 am I can’t sleep so I ask the genius up front to bring me up some Advil PM so I can Medicare myself to at least get 7 hours of sleep. She brings me up Advil and NyQuil. I will never stay at a Spring Hill suites again. Customer service is horrendous commons sense doesn’t exist. If you want mediocre service or better start at the full fledge Marriott level and work your way up. Never staying at a spring hill let alone this insane asylum again. Merry Christmas.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Debbie Kennedy, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Estero, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear kylebH3740TU,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I completely understand how frustrating it must be to lose a night of sleep. I apologize that you had to wait before getting checked in and being woken up due to wrong information given to our front desk staff by another guest. We have met as a management team to come up with proactive policies in place to prevent something like this from ever happening again. Once again, I value you taking the time to share your feedback, and I apologize for the unfortunate events.
Thank you!

Reviewed 16 October 2020

We had a large group here for my daughter's wedding being held at Grandezza County Club. Do not stay here! We scheduled the firepit for an after wedding get together several weeks in advance and on the evening of the wedding, when we arrived back to the hotel, they said the policy was no one after 11:00 p.m. We confirmed this on several occasions for 11:30-2 a.m. including at the front desk the evening before. The staff is completely unaware of the hotel policies. Some of the guests arrived at 4:00 p.m. and their room was not ready even though check in is 3:00 p.m. and they had to get ready to attend the wedding in the lobby bathroom. Hand sanitizers were not being refilled, etc. There were many more problems, but I think this will give you an idea that Marriott does not put their guests first. STAY AWAY!!! After contacting Corporate Marriott International, they took the hotel's side and not all of our guests. You couldn't pay me to stay in a Marriott again anywhere in the world. Poor guest relations etc. Untrained employees.

Room tip: Don't Stay Here
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank karenhA3097AF

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us.
Your feedback is very important to us and we are sorry we failed to meet your expectations.
We will address your concerns with our staff. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 September 2020

This hotel is exactly what I expect from the Marriott brand. It is a new hotel, very clean and the employees are all very friendly and professional especially the General Manager Debbie. The gym has a Peloton bike, which is a plus. Debbie was helpful in making my daily reservations to use the gym during covid. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel!

Date of stay: June 2020
Rochelle Voorhis, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Fort Myers Estero, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Hello bernadet,
Thank you for taking the time sharing your feedback with us.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and was able to take advantage of our gym.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Kind Regards,
Rochelle V. General Manager

Reviewed 23 February 2020

I stayed for one night with family while traveling through Florida. While this brand new hotel was everything I expected from a Springhill, the staff made it exceptional. Nyece and Matilda especially - these two ladies worked the breakfast shift and were cheery and attentive!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

Hotel is brand new, opened in November. The room was very spacious and comfortable, however there is one small bureau with only two drawers and a wide open shelf on the bottom. It certainly wasn’t enough space for two people to put their clothes. There is a closet with a shelf on top and two box type shelves though. Also, I think they control the AC at night because despite us having it on 69 it got very hot at night. I love that there is shampoo, conditioner and body gel in the shower. The continental breakfast was great every morning. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The location was great in that you could get to Naples, Bonita Springs and Cape Coral within a half hour. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple