Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$132
Hyatt.comUS$132
Hotels.comUS$132
PricelineUS$132
FindHotelUS$132
Lol.travelUS$154
All reviews bonita springs stores and restaurants oatmeal excellent hotel fresh fruit convenient location free breakfast within walking distance great stay minute drive nice property would definitely stay here again jenkins couch desk naples pointe
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Terrible experience.
Hyatt Globalist here, chosen this hotel for the very first time to be with Hyatt - and soooo disappointed; visited a looot of properties (from luxury Hyatts to small Hyatt place) and know what to expect.

Check in is a nightmare!
Super long wait time, people are waiting, arguing, feel angry. While I was waiting I heard a lot of conversations of the terribly unhappy customers with a Christina on a front desk. They were promised exact floor, exact room type by phone - but nothing is ready/nothing is available when they arrive. Hotel staff don’t keep their promises, seems like they don’t keep all this info together or does not take it seriously, just apologize but don’t mean it.

Was promised that my room will be ready faster if I’ll agree to take 2 beds room instead of my 1 king. What a trick! I got that bad room but waited and waited even longer.

No Globalist appreciation at all. It is the first hotel when it was not even mentioned! No bottled water in the room!

The view is bad. Bed is very uncomfortable.
Its okay for Hyatt place if they compensate all the issues with an excellent service, as others do. But service and attitude is the biggest problem.

Avoid this property if you may. You will be disappointed.

Room tip: Don’t wait in the lobby(it will be endless), use Hyatt app to check in,visit the restaurant nearby and wait for the message that its ready
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2021

No USB connections I. Room. Be sure to bring wall outlet
Everything nearby for food closes Very early
VERY LIMITED snack options ..,a few beverages and yogurt. And a few candy bars
No microwave in the room but called suite.

Reviewed 23 May 2021

my experience was very bad in the hotel, I asked them I want the 5th-floor and they told me I should pay $5 extra if I want the 5th floor. the bed in the room and pillows not comfortable at all, they need change and im pregnant when I woke up in the morning my neck and back hurt me a lot because of the bed and pillows. I don't have a good view from looking from the window, the bathroom was very small, the water in the shower not strong, the breakfast good because it's clean but for me, I did not eat because I don't eat bacon because they put eggs and potato and bacon together. the only thing that is good is the location.

Very clean..very convenient
Right in the heart of Estero and Bonita Springs

All the Coconut Point Stores and Restaurants are in walking distance.

5 minutes to Raptor Bay..the only really nice golf course in Ft Myers that is open to the public.

Reviewed 23 May 2021

Rooms are very efficient, breakfast was good, location is great, service was excellent. Great value for the price. Will stay there again if back in the area, and will definitely check out other Hyatt Place hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Kristi Crain, Guest Services / Front Office at Hyatt Place Coconut Point, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear nanzpants2,

We are delighted to hear of your wonderful stay with us and your loyalty to our brand. We are excited to see you in the near future!